Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if Colin will retire... 16:29 - May 12 with 1779 viewsm14_blue

Should Cardiff hold on to win at Old Trafford today?
[Post edited 12 May 2019 16:30]
I wonder if Colin will retire... on 16:49 - May 12 with 1737 viewsSteveMcCallsTeeth

Wish he was our manager
I wonder if Colin will retire... on 16:55 - May 12 with 1721 viewsGarv

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 16:49 - May 12 by SteveMcCallsTeeth

Wish he was our manager

Shudder

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 16:55 - May 12 with 1719 viewsHerbivore

Let's hope so.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 17:18 - May 12 with 1651 viewsfactual_blue

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 16:49 - May 12 by SteveMcCallsTeeth

Wish he was our manager

Well, Farke will probably be gone by August, so there's every chance...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 18:18 - May 12 with 1571 viewsFreddy

Dont see him ever retiring well not yet, good result for them at Old Trafford today
I wonder if Colin will retire... on 18:21 - May 12 with 1563 viewspointofblue

I think he'll give it another season; I reckon he'll want to try and take Cardiff back up again.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 18:30 - May 12 with 1538 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

What a great manager and coach. If only Evans had appointed him imagine how much better off our club would be now. He deserves a great retirement if he calls it a day now.
I wonder if Colin will retire... on 18:56 - May 12 with 1482 viewsWickets

I think he has already said he intends to be working somewhere next season but he was not sure if it will be Cardiff .
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:08 - May 12 with 1462 viewsBlueBadger

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 18:30 - May 12 by muhrensleftfoot

What a great manager and coach. If only Evans had appointed him imagine how much better off our club would be now. He deserves a great retirement if he calls it a day now.

He's basically Mick Mccarthy, minus the class.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:18 - May 12 with 1438 viewschristiand

Can't remember off the top of my head how many times he's been manager of a side in League One/Premier League, 3 or 4? Each time they have been relegated. He's a good Championship manager, but the top league is a bridge too far for him. I think he'll carry on, he's got a very good chance with his current Cardiff squad to get them straight back up next season and he doesn't appear to have lost any of his desire and passion.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:20 - May 12 with 1434 viewsm14_blue

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:18 - May 12 by christiand

Can't remember off the top of my head how many times he's been manager of a side in League One/Premier League, 3 or 4? Each time they have been relegated. He's a good Championship manager, but the top league is a bridge too far for him. I think he'll carry on, he's got a very good chance with his current Cardiff squad to get them straight back up next season and he doesn't appear to have lost any of his desire and passion.

To be fair, he’s generally gone up with fairly unfancied teams who were always likely to come back down.

This season, for instance, I think Cardiff have actually exceeded most people’s expectations with 34 points.
I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:34 - May 12 with 1405 viewsbrogansnose

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 18:18 - May 12 by Freddy

Dont see him ever retiring well not yet, good result for them at Old Trafford today

He lives and breathes football. I bet his missus hopes he doesn't retire either, he'd be unbrearable around the house and he'd be sorting out the grandkids into teams in the garden.

I like the bloke.
I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:35 - May 12 with 1405 viewschristiand

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:20 - May 12 by m14_blue

To be fair, he’s generally gone up with fairly unfancied teams who were always likely to come back down.

This season, for instance, I think Cardiff have actually exceeded most people’s expectations with 34 points.

Fair point, but if you’re a manager in that situation you are going to need a little bit more than a hard working side to keep you up. Just think his sides get found out when they step up to the next level.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 19:36]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:39 - May 12 with 1385 viewsm14_blue

I wonder if Colin will retire... on 19:35 - May 12 by christiand

Fair point, but if you’re a manager in that situation you are going to need a little bit more than a hard working side to keep you up. Just think his sides get found out when they step up to the next level.
[Post edited 12 May 2019 19:36]

Yep, don’t disagree with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024