Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Harriot 20:19 - May 10 with 1645 viewsJamestownPrince

Released by Reading, looked a decent prospect at Charlton.

Just checked to make sure he was at Charlton originally and I wasn't getting him mixed up ... couple of internet reports saying we may be interested.
Callum Harriot on 20:54 - May 10 with 1541 viewsbournemouthblue

Always seemed fairly talented, I assume he's a little bit hot and cold?

I'm surprised he hasn't gone further, probably the kind of winger we could do with on the cheap if we are going to be selling players like Edwards?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Callum Harriot on 22:12 - May 10 with 1384 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Callum Harriot on 20:54 - May 10 by bournemouthblue

Always seemed fairly talented, I assume he's a little bit hot and cold?

I'm surprised he hasn't gone further, probably the kind of winger we could do with on the cheap if we are going to be selling players like Edwards?

Who will be buying Edwards and how much for? He was bought as a potential Championship player and shown he is not yet that. He has shown occasional flashes of skill and the potential to become one. Would it be a Championship side for a smaller fee than we paid in the hope he will come good or a fellow League 1 side for an even lower fee?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Callum Harriot on 22:36 - May 10 with 1325 viewsbournemouthblue

Callum Harriot on 22:12 - May 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Who will be buying Edwards and how much for? He was bought as a potential Championship player and shown he is not yet that. He has shown occasional flashes of skill and the potential to become one. Would it be a Championship side for a smaller fee than we paid in the hope he will come good or a fellow League 1 side for an even lower fee?

Let's hope neither, we need players like him to get out of League One

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Callum Harriot on 22:42 - May 10 with 1308 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Callum Harriot on 22:36 - May 10 by bournemouthblue

Let's hope neither, we need players like him to get out of League One

If he can prove to be more consistent. I can see the potential for him to be a key player. I can see why Hurst signed him. We just need it to come from him a little more often than it did last season. I think the same about Nolan. Bearing in mind they are both experienced at League 1, this could be the chance for them to establish themselves as big players for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Callum Harriot on 01:39 - May 11 with 1178 viewscatch74

From what I can see he’s made 24 appearances for Reading in 3 years, with 2 goals. Feels like there’s a reason he is on a free now!
There’s also talk of McNulty. think he’s been on loan to Hibs, had a good time there it seems.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024