Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... 14:25 - May 5 with 1314 viewsDaleyitfc

... even if that means playing with 10 men!
As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 14:36 - May 5 with 1226 viewsPendejo

Why the down votes? I think as a point it has validity in being raised.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 15:00 - May 5 with 1124 viewswarkthisway

Agreed - ridiculous giving the man who lead us to the worst season in the clubs history the reward of a new contract- he is certainly one of the “Tainted” ones described by Brenner

bentnkuqi

As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 15:03 - May 5 with 1112 viewsSarge

As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 14:36 - May 5 by Pendejo

The point may have some validity, basing it on 15 minutes at the end of a meaningless match where we looked pretty decent before as well as after the sending off is stupid. I presume the downvotes were to reflect this.
As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 15:11 - May 5 with 1074 viewsTerry_Nutkins

As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 14:36 - May 5 by Pendejo

the point being we are better of with 10 men rather than 11 with Chambers has no validity. ilIt's just moronic. suspect that is the reasons for the down vote.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

As many have suspected for a while now : we're better off without Chambers ... on 15:48 - May 5 with 974 viewsWonky

Agreed. Like the guy, but...

'Probably can do a job at a lower level'.

No, you only need pace, not skill to do a number on him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024