Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 12:30 - May 3 with 3802 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36017/twtv-ipswich-town-v-leeds-united-p

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:54 - May 3 with 3178 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably going to be a little late.
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - May 3 with 3165 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

How late is a little late lol

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - May 3 with 3163 viewsWarkys_Tash

Big sort out needed in the summer, lets just get this awful season done

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - May 3 with 3162 viewsWarkys_Tash

2 quality Full back required

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - May 3 with 3161 viewsWarkys_Tash

Huws deciding whether he is going to play footbal again, same with Adeyemi

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - May 3 with 3161 viewsWarkys_Tash

2 new strikers..

WT

Ask the questions Phil

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - May 3 with 3161 viewsskyblue23

Does TWTV work on iphone does anybody know?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - May 3 with 3161 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

James Norwood question him please

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - May 3 with 3160 viewsGavTWTD

For me the front line is key. The team is nervous and pressured as we're not scoring goals. If we score it takes the pressure off the whole team. We'd see improvements accross the board.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - May 3 with 3160 viewsnysully

Is Ellis Harrison still at the club?
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - May 3 with 3160 viewsWarkys_Tash

Need a battering ram in lge 1, like a Murphy or Holt

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - May 3 with 3160 viewsWarkys_Tash

Good point, what has happened to Harrison??

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:12 - May 3 with 3157 viewsGavTWTD

skyblue, the video is hosted on facebook. If this doesn't work, go to our facebook page

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - May 3 with 3154 viewsskyblue23

I literally need to watch it any other way other than facebook haha, I'm challenging myself not to use facebook, insta or twitter for 2 weeks

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - May 3 with 3154 viewsskyblue23

im 6 days in and about to crack over this haha

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - May 3 with 3152 viewsWarkys_Tash

Gav but need some quality down the flanks..starting at Full back..Judge needs to be in num 10 role, not effecting game enough out wide

WT

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:13 - May 3 with 3148 viewsMrTown

Are we off and running?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - May 3 with 3147 viewsGavTWTD

No MrTown

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:14 - May 3 with 3147 viewsMrTown

Thank you

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - May 3 with 3134 viewsShropshireBluenago09

any news on the 2nd string strikers? Morris, Drinan, etc?

Gus Uhlenbeek

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - May 3 with 3134 viewsnysully

Drinan will never been seen again
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - May 3 with 3125 viewsMrTown

Nothing like building anticipation

Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - May 3 with 3123 viewsColin1946

25 mins late again
Leeds United Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - May 3 with 3123 viewsskyblue23

Anybody would think he has a team to manage and his life doesn’t revolve around the press conference

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024