Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! 18:26 - Apr 28 with 6077 viewstetchris

Jackson, Edwards and Nolan have all bought brand new Mercedes Benz e class coupes from a well known independent dealership in Ipswich this month, clearly these wages cuts are going to have a dramatic effect on their quality of life and we should all feel very sorry for them because MM Says so...right f@@k off. If I took a 50% pay cut I’d have to run around in an old banger not a brand new Mercedes. There hardly on the breadline, I don’t see any of them down the local food bank next season because they can’t afford to put food on the table or have to use newspaper to wipe their arses with because they can’t afford loo roll.
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:30 - Apr 28 with 6012 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't care what they spend their money on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:31 - Apr 28 with 6005 viewsWD19

Don’t be ridiculous.

They could just nick loo paper from work.
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:32 - Apr 28 with 5993 viewsAlexGreen

Maybe they should all cycle to the stadium like Moritz Voltz?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 18:36]

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:35 - Apr 28 with 5964 viewsfabian_illness

Something else to add to the long list of stuff to have a good moan about.
Nice effort.
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:51 - Apr 28 with 5878 viewssparks

Your rather bitter and jealous post MIGHT have had some point to it, if the players were coming out and moaning about their wages.

Twonk.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 19:27]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:54 - Apr 28 with 5852 viewsgordon

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:31 - Apr 28 by WD19

Don’t be ridiculous.

They could just nick loo paper from work.

newspapers are more expensive than toilet paper anyway aren't they?
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 19:33 - Apr 28 with 5720 views3_5_2

what the fcuk are you talking about here?

They will all take pay cuts and how they spend what they have is up to them

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 19:47 - Apr 28 with 5652 viewsSteve_M

FFS.

It's 'they're".

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 5646 viewsBrianTablet

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 19:47 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

FFS.

It's 'they're".

As in:

"They're overpaid."

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 5641 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair that's not all that flash. Probably 600 per month on a lease.

Quite grounded.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 20:28 - Apr 28 with 5545 viewsGluedtoBlue

Yeah and Bolton players are scum for striking too. I mean, they can afford to skip a pay day.

I'm not suggesting they're charity cases as they're in a privileged position BUT they're not on Premier League wages - far from it - and you live to your means. Players like Nolan, for example, are likely to have mortgages etc. It will be a nice bloomin' house but it's all relative.

And if that's not good enough then maybe try a simplistic approach....they've not moaned at all. Stop crying.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 20:31]

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 20:45 - Apr 28 with 5487 viewsEdwardF

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 19:47 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

FFS.

It's 'they're".

In terms of using their - 'its their wages' or it's 'their right to spend'

They're is an abrreviation of they are, where the apostrophe replaces the a

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 20:49 - Apr 28 with 5464 viewsMeadowlark

There, their...
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 20:53 - Apr 28 with 5431 viewsMrTown

I’m setting a go fund them page, from the way MM was speaking they’re going bankrupt.

Currently setting up a funding page.

In fairness to the players, I think Skuse said it’s fully deserved which is unarguable. The players will be just fine.

Please MM, don’t continue to talk about Town, very boring and dull.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 21:30 - Apr 28 with 5328 viewsjeera

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 20:45 - Apr 28 by EdwardF

In terms of using their - 'its their wages' or it's 'their right to spend'

They're is an abrreviation of they are, where the apostrophe replaces the a

Why are you explaining age 8 English to an educated man?

He is of course referring to this line:

"There hardly on the breadline..."

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 13:58 - Apr 29 with 4977 viewsOxford_Blue

See your point although it’s all relative.

Also these guys probably only have a few limited years to earn any decent money. By the time they are in their 30s, their careers are coming to an end, assuming no injuries before then.
Then what? Most wont cut it as pundits, and there isn’t much money to be made anyway unless you’re a big name. Coaching etc takes time.

The lawyers who drafted the contracts did a good job getting these clauses inserted.
50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:20 - Apr 29 with 4809 viewsSpruceMoose

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 18:30 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

I don't care what they spend their money on.

What if they pool their money and vow to spend it on making your life a misery? Eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:22 - Apr 29 with 4799 viewsSpruceMoose

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 13:58 - Apr 29 by Oxford_Blue

See your point although it’s all relative.

Also these guys probably only have a few limited years to earn any decent money. By the time they are in their 30s, their careers are coming to an end, assuming no injuries before then.
Then what? Most wont cut it as pundits, and there isn’t much money to be made anyway unless you’re a big name. Coaching etc takes time.

The lawyers who drafted the contracts did a good job getting these clauses inserted.

The white blokes will probably be able to get coaching jobs at least

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:24 - Apr 29 with 4788 viewsJ2BLUE

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:20 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

What if they pool their money and vow to spend it on making your life a misery? Eh?

The joke is on them my life is already a misery.

Truly impaired.

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:26 - Apr 29 with 4776 viewsSpruceMoose

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:24 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

The joke is on them my life is already a misery.

Doesn't sound like the life of a man planning on setting the world on fire.

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:26 - Apr 29 with 4768 viewsJ2BLUE

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:26 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

Doesn't sound like the life of a man planning on setting the world on fire.

I just want to watch you all burn with me.

Truly impaired.

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:27 - Apr 29 with 4762 viewsSpruceMoose

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:26 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

I just want to watch you all burn with me.

Better not set fire to your eyes then.

50/60% wages cuts are really affecting the players! on 16:43 - Apr 29 with 4725 viewsitfcjoe

However much they earn, losing 50% of your salary - and for some that goes up to 75% - that is a massive issue.

They might regret getting new cars at some point on lease when they come to retirement at 35 and could have used the £5-600 a month on an investment property which would have continued to bring in a n income.

But these pay cuts are a big deal

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024