Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we are building a team around.... 09:49 - Apr 28 with 325 viewsJoHnNnY

The experience in our squad, but it’s more often than not that it’s the experience that’s our weakest points in the team.
Let’s be honest - Chambo is ITFC through and through, but he’s really struggled to perform ON the pitch this season, perhaps he’s getting tired, was well off the pace yesterday, and possibly wants his holiday break now.
Skuse for me shouldn’t be in the team going forward, good back up, but that’s it - that position should be Downes’ now.
I’m excited about the likes of Bishop and Lankaster nest season, with Judge a little more settled, they could form something good, possibly with Huws?
Other than waiting to see how Woolfenden does, I’m really fearful of the whole back line and the obvious tactic to play 1 up front because the only real quality we have in the squad is midfield players, so it gets 5 positions.

I’m wondering if Bart is off, if so, can’t blame him.. it’s not looking good as yet for next season.
I hope we make some REALLY astute signings, cause we are going to need them, even in League 1.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024