Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This season wouldn't be so bad 23:39 - Apr 27 with 1876 viewsMelford

if the scum had finished 10th or something. From that 1-1 draw in September where both sides looked equal, we have been polar opposites. One magnet pulling them up, the other taking us down. It's like some pissed-up budgie rubbed some magic lamp and after one wish of yes you can have your sister the next two were I want narwich promoted as champions and I want Ipswich to have the worst season ever, he would have got all 3 wishes.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

This season wouldn't be so bad on 23:46 - Apr 27 with 1821 viewstractordownsouth

Weirdly, I don’t actually feel any emotion at them getting promoted. They will likely come straight back down anyway

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This season wouldn't be so bad on 01:47 - Apr 28 with 1611 viewsJ2BLUE

This season wouldn't be so bad on 23:46 - Apr 27 by tractordownsouth

Weirdly, I don’t actually feel any emotion at them getting promoted. They will likely come straight back down anyway

They are going to get mega money and parachute payments. I see a lot of people dismissing them but they are going to get even further away from us. We badly need some luck, whether that is the academy kids clicking and forming a very good side or a buyout by someone capable of investing much more money.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This season wouldn't be so bad on 02:03 - Apr 28 with 1598 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Yeah the season would have been more bearable if those chumps had finished mid-league or accomplished nothing. That they've just about won the league and certain of promotion is tough to take but what's done is done. Hell, they'll be back soon enough.

The contrasting fortunes of both clubs since last fall is truly dynamic but simple math is they got an owner and manager that actually delivers and gets results. Credit where it's due but that's grudgingly accepted.
This season wouldn't be so bad on 02:27 - Apr 28 with 1578 viewscanaryinpeace

Funnily enough that’s not far off the truth but my third wish after you’re relegation and our promotion was for you to employ are ex manager, take you down but you to still love him like the messiah.
This season wouldn't be so bad on 03:52 - Apr 28 with 1511 viewsCoastalblue

This season wouldn't be so bad on 02:27 - Apr 28 by canaryinpeace

Funnily enough that’s not far off the truth but my third wish after you’re relegation and our promotion was for you to employ are ex manager, take you down but you to still love him like the messiah.

Fourth wish to be reading and writing maybe?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

This season wouldn't be so bad on 04:22 - Apr 28 with 1497 viewsBenters2

This season wouldn't be so bad on 23:46 - Apr 27 by tractordownsouth

Any town fan that says sh1t like that isn’t a true town fan.

You should feel gutted they have gone up and we have gone down!

We are a shambles of a club and we should feel envy that Norwich as a club are years ahead of us now.

Still Evans will speak and the Happy Clapping mugs will lap it up.
This season wouldn't be so bad on 06:33 - Apr 28 with 1408 viewsFixed_It

This season wouldn't be so bad on 02:27 - Apr 28 by canaryinpeace

'Our'.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

This season wouldn't be so bad on 07:44 - Apr 28 with 1301 viewsBasuco

Football is all about fine margins, many weeks ago a nodge fan told basuco the younger when they saw Pukki up front in the middle thought "what the feck is farker doing?" the rest is history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024