Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) 18:52 - Apr 27 with 2324 viewsBloomBlue

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 2320 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Are you watching the game and our apparent “tactics” at all?

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 2308 viewsjas0999

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 27 by McGoaaaldrick

Are you watching the game and our apparent “tactics” at all?

Can’t be. This is dire.
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 2306 viewsnifty2000

And rightly so.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 27 with 2284 viewsSpruceMoose

Relegated like a wet fart. Please BB, give us your positives.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:56 - Apr 27 with 2279 viewsWicklowBlue

Quite rightly we are dire! Looks like a bunch of 5 a side players brought together to form a team who have never played before.
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 27 with 2258 viewsbaxterbasics

What’s to panic about? The worst has already happened I accepted it almost half a season ago.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:57 - Apr 27 with 2260 viewsmaplelad

If you seriously believe that this side will get anywhere near promotion next year you are deluded. We’re awful.
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 27 with 2246 viewsjudespiveyg

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

Not really worth taking anything after the Brum game as the players have no motivation left after such a physically and mentally difficult season.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 2203 viewsWicklowBlue

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 27 by judespiveyg

Not really worth taking anything after the Brum game as the players have no motivation left after such a physically and mentally difficult season.

Pride?
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 2200 viewsMrTown

Are you watching us?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 2198 viewsBlueToad

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:58 - Apr 27 by judespiveyg

Yes, they all need a cuddle and a nice cup of tea. Poor lambs.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:03 - Apr 27 with 2182 viewsjudespiveyg

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:00 - Apr 27 by BlueToad

Yes, they all need a cuddle and a nice cup of tea. Poor lambs.

Well obviously I'm not saying that I'm just saying some people are crying and wetting the bed because we've lost some meaningless games.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:05 - Apr 27 with 2160 viewsWD19

Difficult not to be. I can feel myself morphing into Truce.

I am a big Lambert fan.....but watching this I can’t help but be reminded that Jewell and Keane both got promoted out of the Championship once too.
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 2143 viewsBloomBlue

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

Football is a about confidence it's not a computer game, once it goes you need a refresh. Look at Sunderland last season worse situation than us and had terrible championship players like Cattermole, preseason helped them refresh and even Cattermole looks a good player this season. We'll be ok next season
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:07 - Apr 27 with 2142 viewsnifty2000

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:03 - Apr 27 by judespiveyg

Well obviously I'm not saying that I'm just saying some people are crying and wetting the bed because we've lost some meaningless games.

It’s not the fact we’ve lost them, it’s how we lost them.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:14 - Apr 27 with 2074 views44_not_out

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:07 - Apr 27 by BloomBlue

Football is a about confidence it's not a computer game, once it goes you need a refresh. Look at Sunderland last season worse situation than us and had terrible championship players like Cattermole, preseason helped them refresh and even Cattermole looks a good player this season. We'll be ok next season

Hang on, it’s not a computer game where you can ‘refresh’ but then you say we need to refresh? I’m confused
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 2061 viewsSwansea_Blue

You don't do reality do you?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:45 - Apr 27 with 1965 viewsweeally

I like to call them the more realistic observers. There is nothing in our recent results, resources at our disposal or current managers win ratio since joining that suggests we will be a force next season- even at a lower level. Something very different needs to be added onto the mix over the summer for that to change.
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 1937 viewssundaze

I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 19:05 - Apr 27 by WD19

Difficult not to be. I can feel myself morphing into Truce.

I am a big Lambert fan.....but watching this I can’t help but be reminded that Jewell and Keane both got promoted out of the Championship once too.

So did McCarthy, yet none of them could repeat the experience with Town.
Meanwhile up the road in Norfolk, they change managers regularly, yet somehow they find a way of getting into the Premiership.

It says more about our club than the managers.
I see the negative panic people are out in force tonight (n/t) on 20:55 - Apr 27 with 1832 viewsbraveblue

What is there to be positive about?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024