Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cole Skuse is our best centre back 18:35 - Apr 27 with 1709 viewsOhFreddieFreddie

cole Skuse has played better at cb than chambers or Nsiala in any game this season it feels
Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 18:38 - Apr 27 with 1702 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Second to Collins when he has been fit.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 18:43 - Apr 27 with 1656 viewsEly_Blue

He can intercept a pass, is good in the air and is deceptively quick, I think he could be at cb next season

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 18:44 - Apr 27 with 1631 viewsOhFreddieFreddie

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 18:43 - Apr 27 by Ely_Blue

He can intercept a pass, is good in the air and is deceptively quick, I think he could be at cb next season

He’s also about the only one in the squad who can pass
Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 18:44 - Apr 27 with 1632 viewsbadadski

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 18:43 - Apr 27 by Ely_Blue

He’s looked a shoe in after this game, leave him back and bring in an experienced taller back to go with him.
Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:30 - Apr 27 with 1531 viewskpblues

I agree.

Not a Skuse fan in the midfield but at sweeper today he was very solid

Hats off to him.

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:37 - Apr 27 with 1486 viewsrfretwell

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:30 - Apr 27 by kpblues

I agree.

Hats off to him.

Yes totally agree. He read the game very well and is much more assured under pressure than Chambers and Nsiala. Well worth giving him a run at the back and could give him a new lease of life a la Johnny Wark.
Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:44 - Apr 27 with 1462 viewsgazzer1999

Arguably the best Town player on the pitch today, lets hope you lot on here lay off him and give him a break. There has been far worse players than him to wear a Town shirt. He is always asked to do a job and does it to the best of his ability, he's never pretended to be a flair player but neither was Roger Osbourne and he scored our greatest goal
Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:55 - Apr 27 with 1426 viewsOhFreddieFreddie

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:44 - Apr 27 by gazzer1999

Arguably the best Town player on the pitch today, lets hope you lot on here lay off him and give him a break. There has been far worse players than him to wear a Town shirt. He is always asked to do a job and does it to the best of his ability, he's never pretended to be a flair player but neither was Roger Osbourne and he scored our greatest goal

It was only last year that he had nearly the most interceptions in Europe’s top leagues, one of our more reliable players in recent years no doubt. Doesn’t help he’s surrounded by incompetent midfielders
Login to get fewer ads

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 20:03 - Apr 27 with 1403 viewsBluebell

I have always rated Skuse but he was amazing this evening. Definitely my MOM along with Flynn Downes who played extremely well.

People moaning about the performance should remember we were playing most of the game with one striker and 20 minutes with no strikers!
Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 20:07 - Apr 27 with 1386 viewsMeadowlark

Cole Skuse is our best centre back on 19:30 - Apr 27 by kpblues

I agree.

Hats off to him.

Yes he did seem to be acting as a sweeper and apart from that one skewed (Skued?) clearance he was very effective!
Chambers meanwhile, was useless.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024