Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. 11:47 - Apr 15 with 14617 viewsKieran_Knows

... after all.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Good on 11:49 - Apr 15 with 7062 viewsDyland

We may be able to buy a striker with the proceeds :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 11:51 - Apr 15 with 7023 viewshomer_123

Think you'll find Leeds fans dotted all over PR for that match.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 11:58 - Apr 15 with 6936 viewsMoisha

Good luck them, never had anything against Leeds.
Old school club who deserve promotion back to the top flight.
Why do they..... on 12:00 - Apr 15 with 6903 viewsBloots

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 11:58 - Apr 15 by Moisha

Good luck them, never had anything against Leeds.
Old school club who deserve promotion back to the top flight.

......"deserve promotion back to the top flight"?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Good on 12:00 - Apr 15 with 6908 viewsEwan_Oozami

Good on 11:49 - Apr 15 by Dyland

We may be able to buy a striker with the proceeds :)

This actually could be Evan using his experience in event organisation to do us some good for once! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:07 - Apr 15 with 6832 viewsBobbychase

Or have they just suspended it due to lots of suspicious buying?

I personally hope we're giving them the entire upper Cobbold and taking the cash to Norwood's house in a wheelbarrow

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Why do they..... on 12:09 - Apr 15 with 6793 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Why do they..... on 12:00 - Apr 15 by Bloots

Attaining enough points over the course of a Championship season should be enough of a reason.
It's the only reason. (n/t) on 12:13 - Apr 15 with 6731 viewsBloots

Why do they..... on 12:09 - Apr 15 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Attaining enough points over the course of a Championship season should be enough of a reason.

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:17 - Apr 15 with 6706 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:07 - Apr 15 by Bobbychase

I personally hope we're giving them the entire upper Cobbold and taking the cash to Norwood's house in a wheelbarrow

If logistics made it possible, we should give them 10,000 tickets at 40 quid each (would be shameless profiteering but could blame it on extra policing costs), and produce special Leeds-themed souvenir programmes at a fiver each. We should be milking them dry.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:26 - Apr 15 with 6596 viewsBobbychase

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:17 - Apr 15 by Illinoisblue

If logistics made it possible, we should give them 10,000 tickets at 40 quid each (would be shameless profiteering but could blame it on extra policing costs), and produce special Leeds-themed souvenir programmes at a fiver each. We should be milking them dry.

I saw the story about all the corporate tickets being sold out. That should generate a few quid as well.

Actually, we should have done what Rangers used to do with Celtic, give them an entire end (both tiers). Doubt the SAR was going to be very full for this match anyway.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Why do they..... on 12:29 - Apr 15 with 6562 viewsGeoffSentence

If things stay as they are then they will deserve promotion back to the premier league due to having more points than anyone other than Norwich.

I can find no other reasons than that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:34 - Apr 15 with 6487 viewsPJH

If they are it is the decision that should have been made to start with but now it will take a bit of sorting out for ST holders in the Cobbold(myself included)and additional tickets already sold to ITFC supporters in the Cobbold.
They were not actually sending tickets out until 29th April but if they had done this as per last season Cobbold ST holders would have had choice of available seats elsewhere before any were sold.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:36 - Apr 15 with 6441 viewsSuperfrans

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:17 - Apr 15 by Illinoisblue

Half and half scarves... ?

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:38 - Apr 15 with 6406 viewsITFC_Forever

You'd be penalising Town fans as well - you can't sell an equivalent seat to away fans for a more expensive price than you would to home fans.... the equivalent prices being the Co-op Stand in this case I guess.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:47 - Apr 15 with 6297 viewsIllinoisblue

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:36 - Apr 15 by Superfrans

Half and half scarves... ?

Now you’re just being sick

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why do they..... on 12:52 - Apr 15 with 6229 viewsMVBlue

We relegated them a few years back at their ground I expect they want to do some gloating down here.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Why do they..... on 12:56 - Apr 15 with 6173 viewsPJH

Why do they..... on 12:09 - Apr 15 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Although that was not enough of a reason for some for us making the playoffs in 2014/15-perhaps Leeds are only going up(if they do) because Derby cocked up or something like that.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:59 - Apr 15 with 6121 viewsPJH

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 12:07 - Apr 15 by Bobbychase

I think your first sentence could have been correct because section C in The Cobbold available again at the moment on ITFC website.

edit Section C now not available again!
[Post edited 15 Apr 2019 13:05]
I know an old boy that sits in.... on 13:04 - Apr 15 with 6072 viewsBloots

....the Cobbold lower, towards the North Stand.

He got hit by a seat thrown from the tier above last time they had the whole stand.

I expect he won't bother going now.

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:09 - Apr 15 with 5735 viewsitfcbam

can see why the restriction but wonder how many will be like me where I normally take 1 of my daughter's but only have 1 customer number and can therefore only buy a ticket for myself and nothing else?
I know an old boy that sits in.... on 14:12 - Apr 15 with 5705 viewsITFC_Forever

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 13:04 - Apr 15 by Bloots

....the Cobbold lower, towards the North Stand.

He got hit by a seat thrown from the tier above last time they had the whole stand.

I expect he won't bother going now.

I expect the club / police won't be daft enough to have home fans underneath the away fans this time.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 14:14 - Apr 15 with 5679 viewsMullet

I know an old boy that sits in.... on 14:12 - Apr 15 by ITFC_Forever

I expect the club / police won't be daft enough to have home fans underneath the away fans this time.

Is there not a park we can house them all in with a screen? Make a load of cash off of a beam back?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:17 - Apr 15 with 5652 viewsitfcjoe

Good

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:18 - Apr 15 with 5648 viewsRonFearonsHair

Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:09 - Apr 15 by itfcbam

can see why the restriction but wonder how many will be like me where I normally take 1 of my daughter's but only have 1 customer number and can therefore only buy a ticket for myself and nothing else?

The best thing you can do in future is register your daughter under a separate account and add her as one of your 'friends and family'. You will then be able to buy tickets under her name and would be able to buy two tickets in this scenario. Bit of a palarva I know, but could come in handy if there is ever a future match with a '1 ticket per customer' policy.
Looks like Leeds might be getting the whole of Cobbold Stand.. on 14:24 - Apr 15 with 5605 viewsOwainG1992

Live and work in Leeds.

Just been talking to a colleague who's a die hard Leeds fan.

They are planning on bringing down about 10K to the town.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024