Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am very sorry 08:41 - Apr 15 with 999 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I am very sorry to see Ipswich relegated on Saturday.

I started working in the kiosks in 2005 and I have to thank you the fans for making me feel welcome and I thoroughly enjoy working at the club.

You are one of the greatest group of fans I have ever come across and it upset me when the final whistle blew to confirm relegation. A club of your size doesn't deserve this.

I was born in 1984 so do not remember 1978 and 1981 but I remember the play-off win in 2000 and even as a Newcastle fan celebrating in my Mum and Dad's car as the Ipswich goals went in especially Reuser's as I knew you wanted promotion so bad.

You had a great 2000/2001 and finished 5th that season. I remember meeting the Newcastle team at the Belstead Brook as we stayed there twice in April 2001 and November 2001.

I sincerely hope you bounce straight back up and you have gained an extra fan in me this season. I have been to Ipswich games and have cheered the lads on. I hope this time next year you will be back in the Championship and then hopefully one day make the climb back up to the Premier League.

Good luck.
I am very sorry on 09:27 - Apr 15 with 863 viewsSporall

Cheers mate. Glad your lot stayed up.
I am very sorry on 10:08 - Apr 15 with 748 viewsWeWereZombies

Thanks Brenner.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024