Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All players being fit and here at the same time 11:22 - Apr 2 with 1491 viewsskyblue23

What would be your starting line up be from the players used this season. Doesn't matter if they weren't here at the same time, or have been injured or have too many loan. If they've made an appearance for the first team they can be used, just for a bit of fun.

Mine would look something like this:

------------------Bart------------------------
Bree---Collins----Pennington---Knudsen
------------------Chalobah----------------------
Edwards---------Bishop---------------Sears
------------------------Judge--------------------
---------------Walters--------------------------

For whats it's worth my bench (7 max) would be:

Gerks
Chambers
Kenlock
Skuse
Nolan
Lankaster
Keane

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

All players being fit and here at the same time on 11:29 - Apr 2 with 1460 viewsGuthrum

I'd probably swap Edwards for Lankester.

Perhaps Bishop for Nolan depending from which bit of the season you're taking the latter's form.

Also, if we get Skuse under Lambert but before he got injured, then could be worth a start. In which case Chalobah would either drop to the bench or be another candidate to replace Bishop. We have got quite a lot of decent players in midfield.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

All players being fit and here at the same time on 11:33 - Apr 2 with 1445 viewsskyblue23

All players being fit and here at the same time on 11:29 - Apr 2 by Guthrum

Perhaps Bishop for Nolan depending from which bit of the season you're taking the latter's form.

Also, if we get Skuse under Lambert but before he got injured, then could be worth a start. In which case Chalobah would either drop to the bench or be another candidate to replace Bishop. We have got quite a lot of decent players in midfield.

Completely see where you're coming from, really like Lankaster from the few games we've seen. Chose Edwards for his form at the start of the season when I was thinking he'd be our next player we sell on for a big fee. I'm not so worried about that happening now!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

All players being fit and here at the same time on 11:37 - Apr 2 with 1434 viewsKieran_Knows

Bart
Bree Chambers Collins Knudsen
Skuse Bishop
Lankester Judge Walters
Keane

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

All players being fit and here at the same time on 12:41 - Apr 2 with 1365 viewsBiGDonnie

All players being fit and here at the same time on 11:29 - Apr 2 by Guthrum

A bad Chalobah is better than the best Skuse.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

All players being fit and here at the same time on 12:57 - Apr 2 with 1332 viewsMrTown

Bialkowski
Bree - Collins - Chambers - Knudsen
Lankester - Bishop - Skuse - Judge
Keane - Sears

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:01 - Apr 2 with 1327 viewsPecker

I really do not think it would make any difference. Our entire squad just isn't good enough for this league. Been coming for a while I'm afraid.
All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:25 - Apr 2 with 1282 viewsskyblue23

All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:01 - Apr 2 by Pecker

I really do not think it would make any difference. Our entire squad just isn't good enough for this league. Been coming for a while I'm afraid.

A difference to what? I've just asked what our strongest team would have been if everybody that has made an appearance played together, not if we would have stayed up.

All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:29 - Apr 2 with 1269 viewsSteve_ITFC_Sweden

All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:25 - Apr 2 by skyblue23

A difference to what? I've just asked what our strongest team would have been if everybody that has made an appearance played together, not if we would have stayed up.

Surprised some of the replies have left out Pennington. Reckon he's just about been Player of the Season, if indeed anyone has.
Login to get fewer ads

All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:41 - Apr 2 with 1247 viewsPecker

All players being fit and here at the same time on 13:25 - Apr 2 by skyblue23

Not saying you did. Just didn't see the point of it. Sorry.
All players being fit and here at the same time on 14:07 - Apr 2 with 1209 viewsGuthrum

All players being fit and here at the same time on 12:41 - Apr 2 by BiGDonnie

A bad Chalobah is better than the best Skuse.

I like Chalobah (Player of the Season IMO), but don't think that's true.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024