Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert go now if you’re not staying 13:39 - Mar 31 with 4834 viewstetchris

I’m not really that bothered if he goes tbh. He’s done a good pr job uniting the fans but the results have been no better than when PH was in charge. I was very surprised when PL got the job considering his nodge connections but also because his recent record prior to joining town has been bad. Two relegations in two seasons doesn’t look good on his cv. All he goes on about is he’s won big competitions and played for big clubs recently which is all about self promotion. He has blamed PH and ME for the position Town are in but there was enough games left when he took over to get town out of the relegation zone, MM did it! He had a transfer window where with the exception of judge and to some part Bree the rest of his signings have been poor! I don’t know who we should get to replace PL but I am sure there will be plenty of people who would want the job.
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 13:43 - Mar 31 with 4801 viewsSpruceMoose

Paragraphs people.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 15:21 - Mar 31 with 4683 viewsArnieM

Haven’t bothered to read the OP, due to poor punctuation. However based on the thread title, I will say that Lambert is still tied in to Hurst’s atrocious squad. Lambert can’t change it for anything meaningful until the summer.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 15:34 - Mar 31 with 4631 viewsazuremerlangus

Not sure what to make of PL comments yesterday.

Either he was just pissed off and had let the normal positive mask slip for once or ME's plans don't align with his for next season. If it is the latter then it is worrying.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 17:25 - Mar 31 with 4499 viewsPecker

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 15:21 - Mar 31 by ArnieM

Haven’t bothered to read the OP, due to poor punctuation. However based on the thread title, I will say that Lambert is still tied in to Hurst’s atrocious squad. Lambert can’t change it for anything meaningful until the summer.

We were told wait until January.
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 19:16 - Mar 31 with 4276 viewsjeera

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 17:25 - Mar 31 by Pecker

We were told wait until January.

January is never the window for big changes; it is only handy to top up here and there.

We had a squad and the core of it was sold.

That is not a job for January Pecks.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 19:22 - Mar 31 with 4246 viewsjeera

He hasn't actually said that he's leaving has he.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 21:32 - Mar 31 with 4102 viewsArnieM

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 19:16 - Mar 31 by jeera

January is never the window for big changes; it is only handy to top up here and there.

We had a squad and the core of it was sold.

That is not a job for January Pecks.

Exactly!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 21:40 - Mar 31 with 4068 viewsgtsb

Pep would have struggled to keep us up with this squad. Lambert will get us out of league 1.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 08:26 - Apr 1 with 3869 viewsmoggie

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 21:40 - Mar 31 by gtsb

Pep would have struggled to keep us up with this squad. Lambert will get us out of league 1.

The best manger in the efl imo is jim bentley of morecambe.
I used to holiday im morecambe as a kid so follow there progress.
Year after year jim as his budget cut and year after year he works miracles to keep them in the efl.
Really suprised hes not been snapped up, and i for one would love to see him at portman road.
I know he hails from merseyside but im sure he could not turn us down if he as any ambition.
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 08:34 - Apr 1 with 3849 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 08:26 - Apr 1 by moggie

The best manger in the efl imo is jim bentley of morecambe.
I used to holiday im morecambe as a kid so follow there progress.
Year after year jim as his budget cut and year after year he works miracles to keep them in the efl.
Really suprised hes not been snapped up, and i for one would love to see him at portman road.
I know he hails from merseyside but im sure he could not turn us down if he as any ambition.

Do we need a new manager then?

I've missed a story somewhere.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 09:02 - Apr 1 with 3768 viewsmoggie

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 08:34 - Apr 1 by artsbossbeard

Its obvious hes going to leave a sinking ship.
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 09:08 - Apr 1 with 3753 viewsartsbossbeard

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 09:02 - Apr 1 by moggie

Its obvious hes going to leave a sinking ship.

£10 charity bet he doesn't.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 03:26 - Apr 2 with 3528 viewsmoggie

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 09:08 - Apr 1 by artsbossbeard

£10 charity bet he doesn't.

CHarity begins at home
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 05:09 - Apr 2 with 3493 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 15:34 - Mar 31 by azuremerlangus

Not sure what to make of PL comments yesterday.

Either he was just pissed off and had let the normal positive mask slip for once or ME's plans don't align with his for next season. If it is the latter then it is worrying.

I have heard the season ticket prices aren't dropping and the only real incentive to buy will be cheapish early bird prices. PL might be pi55ed off with this as he wanted cheap tickets to get the crowds in hence why he said what he said. if the prices come out and he don't get his way he will go.
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 05:10 - Apr 2 with 3490 viewsRyorry

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 08:34 - Apr 1 by artsbossbeard

We don't, he seems to think we need one of these -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 11:25 - Apr 2 with 3329 viewsFramfarmer

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 05:10 - Apr 2 by Ryorry

We don't, he seems to think we need one of these -

no way he is going anywhere. He's been successful in league 1 in the past, and anyway with his win percentage this year and a couple of relegations already under his belt, other clubs aren't going to be queueing up to take him off our hands.
Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 11:41 - Apr 2 with 3308 viewsBrixtonBlue

If you're not a budgie troll (which I suspect) then you're all that is wrong in football these days - and entitled chump with the patience of a gnat.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Lambert go now if you’re not staying on 12:59 - Apr 2 with 3213 viewsMrTown

Give him a big summer to sort things out properly. January was a tough old window, if he can’t get us being clinical in both boxes next year, I would agree, until then, I will wait.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024