Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Chickers... 06:50 - Mar 28 with 931 viewsfooters

...and other interested parties.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8734929/strictly-stacey-dooley-split-boyfr

Seems your favourite 'oh-my-gawd-can-you-berleave-it' merchant has split from her squeeze. Considering her latest looks like a top-knotted semi-shaven ape you could be in with a shot. I'd give you 20/1 odds on bedding the beloved voice of da yoof.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO Chickers... on 07:51 - Mar 28 with 887 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

There were also rumours of her ongoing addiction to haslet footers, believed to be up to £20 a week. Allegedly, she was hiding it in all sorts of places, and was caught out visiting the local meat counter at Morrisons several times in disguise.
Let this be a warning to you of the addictive nature of said comestible

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

FAO Chickers... on 08:04 - Mar 28 with 875 viewsfooters

FAO Chickers... on 07:51 - Mar 28 by StochesStotasBlewe

There were also rumours of her ongoing addiction to haslet footers, believed to be up to £20 a week. Allegedly, she was hiding it in all sorts of places, and was caught out visiting the local meat counter at Morrisons several times in disguise.
Let this be a warning to you of the addictive nature of said comestible

If she can lay her hands on the beloved meat then I might have to drop her a line myself! I am sad to report no sightings of either haslet or white pudding at my local Morrisons. Needless to say there were aisles and aisles of 'food' to please the foreigners of Londonistan. 'Pizza', 'artichokes', 'mayonnaise' - foods from as afar as Timbuktu, but the noble haslet? Not a chance, my friend.

P.S. If you have some I am willing to make the journey. Just say the word and I shall come.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO Chickers... on 08:18 - Mar 28 with 860 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

FAO Chickers... on 08:04 - Mar 28 by footers

If she can lay her hands on the beloved meat then I might have to drop her a line myself! I am sad to report no sightings of either haslet or white pudding at my local Morrisons. Needless to say there were aisles and aisles of 'food' to please the foreigners of Londonistan. 'Pizza', 'artichokes', 'mayonnaise' - foods from as afar as Timbuktu, but the noble haslet? Not a chance, my friend.

P.S. If you have some I am willing to make the journey. Just say the word and I shall come.

That is disastrous my friend.
Had 2 slices thickly cut from the Diss store meat counter yesterday evening for the princely sum of 33 pence.
Even my beloved Golden Retriever has developed a taste for it!!

P.S. You are more than welcome to share my haslet dear boy.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

FAO Chickers... on 09:18 - Mar 28 with 827 viewsfactual_blue

FAO Chickers... on 08:04 - Mar 28 by footers

I love haslet: a result of my Lincolnshire heritage. I may have to buy some today.

Try Tesco for haslet if you're really desperate: the one in BSE sells it both pre-packed and fresh from the deli counter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

FAO Chickers... on 09:19 - Mar 28 with 826 viewswkj

FAO Chickers... on 09:18 - Mar 28 by factual_blue

I love haslet: a result of my Lincolnshire heritage. I may have to buy some today.

Try Tesco for haslet if you're really desperate: the one in BSE sells it both pre-packed and fresh from the deli counter.

Im not sure I fancy any kind of meat with BSE

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

FAO Chickers... on 09:22 - Mar 28 with 821 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

FAO Chickers... on 09:24 - Mar 28 with 815 viewsfactual_blue

FAO Chickers... on 09:19 - Mar 28 by wkj

Im not sure I fancy any kind of meat with BSE

Ah, but I've already got a sponge for a brain, so no problem for me.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024