Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. 22:06 - Mar 15 with 1087 viewsWonky

Love biscuits me.
Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 22:08 - Mar 15 with 1081 viewsWeWereZombies

Probably only Garibaldi and Petit Fours

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 22:15 - Mar 15 with 1068 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It won't effect the price but it will have a very large effect I expect.

The fact that many people will not get that is disturbing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 22:38 - Mar 15 with 1056 viewsSwansea_Blue

Clearly nobody understands the biscuitorial significance off our historic* trade deals that Liam Fox signed of with a flourish and air of smug self-satisfaction yesterday. Palm oil and sugar will be^ the 2 imports most affected.

*or it would have been historic, had the EU not beaten us to it - it's just a roll over deal with Papau New Guinea & Fiji, so doesn't change anything
^maybe, if we leave

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 22:52 - Mar 15 with 1043 viewsWeWereZombies

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 22:38 - Mar 15 by Swansea_Blue

Clearly nobody understands the biscuitorial significance off our historic* trade deals that Liam Fox signed of with a flourish and air of smug self-satisfaction yesterday. Palm oil and sugar will be^ the 2 imports most affected.

*or it would have been historic, had the EU not beaten us to it - it's just a roll over deal with Papau New Guinea & Fiji, so doesn't change anything
^maybe, if we leave

Crumbs...

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 14:04 - Mar 16 with 948 viewsOldsmoker

I like cheese as well.
All cheesey biscuits are great.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 20:45 - Mar 16 with 896 viewsWeWereZombies

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 14:04 - Mar 16 by Oldsmoker

I like cheese as well.
All cheesey biscuits are great.

But if you like cheese do you like peas?

Will Brexit effect the price of biscuits?. on 20:47 - Mar 16 with 894 viewsfabian_illness

Can we have a biscuit poll?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024