Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone read this Paul Hurst Interview thing? 13:33 - Mar 15 with 1050 viewsJohnWarksTash

https://www.coachesvoice.com/paul-hurst-reflects-ipswich-shrewsbury/

What a load of noise! Lots of words, but says nothing of note.

I was excited when he came in, but if this is the level of inspirational speech he gives the players I am surprised they managed to stay awake let alone win a match!
Anyone read this Paul Hurst Interview thing? on 14:08 - Mar 15 with 1007 viewsJuggsy

I can actually read a lot of truth into this.

Think about it, Mick has had undroppables playing week in week out. Won't criticise them when they play badly, won't drop them even when not playing well for long periods. Players enter the comfort zone of just performing to the standard expected.

In comes someone who isn't afraid to say, hey there's a lot of room for improvement here, be blunt with some players and maybe hurt a few over inflated egos a bit and there goes your buy in and there, ultimately, goes your job.

The only way out of that is buying some quality players but that's another issue altogether ...
Anyone read this Paul Hurst Interview thing? on 14:53 - Mar 15 with 972 viewsGeoffSentence

He confirms that he didn't really get on with the players and that that interview after the Exeter game got on their t1ts, so that's something.

Nothing about underpants though.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024