Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being 21:08 - Mar 12 with 1876 viewsBlue_Moses

told.

Dozzell and Kenlock have been non-existent and poor in this game so far.

Hope I'm wrong
I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 21:12 - Mar 12 with 1839 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 21:13 - Mar 12 with 1832 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kenlock isn't that good.

Dozzell has shown he is better than this. Needs to get back to his best.

Lankester, Woolfendon and Bishop are promising.

I have hopes of El Mizouni, Folami and Morris too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 21:32 - Mar 12 with 1726 viewsAYACCA

They're all fine, no need to worry.
I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 21:44 - Mar 12 with 1644 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Give them a chance. You can't judge them on less than a handful of games. Kenlock has grown in confidence thanks to the run hes had in the team. AD, JE, IEM, need a run of games you can't expect to make a real judgement on a game here and there.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 21:51 - Mar 12 with 1534 viewsitfcjoe

Don't worry.

We've gone there with 3 academy boys in the starting XI, brought a further 2 on as subs and got a point against a side in the top 6.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 21:56 - Mar 12 with 1472 viewsblueislander

Were you watching the same match as me? Yes they made mistakes, but they were always looking to be positive.
I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 22:05 - Mar 12 with 1427 viewsbournemouthblue

Didn't they combine for the goal?

They're a pretty big physical side, it wasn't going to be an easy one for us given our lack size through out the team

Fair play for the battling effort in the end

Poor Kayden Jackson did a tireless job without a great deal to work with

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 22:39 - Mar 12 with 1315 viewsArnieM

I think our youngsters need support not criticism. They are trying to learn the game and compete with seasoned played. It will take time as a run of games . Please give them this time to develop.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 22:46 - Mar 12 with 1271 viewsnshearman1

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 22:39 - Mar 12 by ArnieM

I think our youngsters need support not criticism. They are trying to learn the game and compete with seasoned played. It will take time as a run of games . Please give them this time to develop.

Totally totally agreed! They are now the future of this club that has been taken down by too many experienced players having off days, an inept owner and bungling managers.
I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 23:00 - Mar 12 with 1228 viewsbournemouthblue

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 22:46 - Mar 12 by nshearman1

Totally totally agreed! They are now the future of this club that has been taken down by too many experienced players having off days, an inept owner and bungling managers.

That's the thing, the youngsters are talented and a season in League One my accelerate their development to some extent, that may not be a bad thing

We still need to find a group of experienced players who can give us that bit of quality to actually be effective

Perhaps the likes of Nolan, Nsiala and Jackson will develop along with players like Judge and Keane if we were to bring them in. We certainly need to find another player or two who can step back into the Championship and ultimately step up

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 23:06 - Mar 12 with 1192 viewsnshearman1

I think my biggest fear is that our young players aren't as good as we are being on 23:00 - Mar 12 by bournemouthblue

That's the thing, the youngsters are talented and a season in League One my accelerate their development to some extent, that may not be a bad thing

We still need to find a group of experienced players who can give us that bit of quality to actually be effective

Perhaps the likes of Nolan, Nsiala and Jackson will develop along with players like Judge and Keane if we were to bring them in. We certainly need to find another player or two who can step back into the Championship and ultimately step up

We currently have plenty of experienced players, the question is who will stay? And the key thing is a striker, none of those we currently have are IMHO up to snuff, we never looked like scoring tonight and I doubt Harrison would have changed things enough. Thank you, Mr Kelly (and Kenlock BTW).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024