Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky highlights 18:29 - Mar 9 with 3519 viewsgtsb

Some great saves by Bart.
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/championship/
Sky highlights on 18:55 - Mar 9 with 3363 viewsStourbridgeblue

It feels like Bartman is back. Great against Wigan too.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Sky highlights on 19:07 - Mar 9 with 3309 viewschristiand

Those two instinctive saves from the corners top drawer. That was some header from Nolan to beat the keeper from that distance. I know draws aren't the top of our agenda, but that was an excellent point away from home.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 5:58]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Sky highlights on 19:30 - Mar 9 with 3206 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sky highlights on 19:07 - Mar 9 by christiand

Those two instinctive saves from the corners top drawer. That was some header from Nolan to beat the keeper from that distance. I know draws aren't the top of our agenda, but that was an excellent point away from home.

First one was straight at him but the second was an excellent reaction save. Rest looked fairly routine to me but good to see he’s getting back to his best, if only it was a few months ago!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Sky highlights on 19:33 - Mar 9 with 3193 viewschristiand

Sky highlights on 19:30 - Mar 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

First one was straight at him but the second was an excellent reaction save. Rest looked fairly routine to me but good to see he’s getting back to his best, if only it was a few months ago!

It's straight at him, but come at him quickly that's not as easy to react to as you think.

Sky highlights on 19:35 - Mar 9 with 3178 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sky highlights on 19:07 - Mar 9 by christiand

It was a good header but I think West Brom will be disappointed with the space he was left in. Didn't see any major defensive errors from us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sky highlights on 19:39 - Mar 9 with 3156 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sky highlights on 19:33 - Mar 9 by christiand

It's straight at him, but come at him quickly that's not as easy to react to as you think.

He’s a professional goalkeeper - he’d have been very disappointed to concede that

Sky highlights on 19:41 - Mar 9 with 3141 viewsMrTown

I feel them highlights do us an injustice, does not reflect the true extent to which we battered them in that second half.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sky highlights on 19:55 - Mar 9 with 3046 viewschristiand

Sky highlights on 19:39 - Mar 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s a professional goalkeeper - he’d have been very disappointed to concede that

Those can fly past you sometimes before you can blink.

Login to get fewer ads

Sky highlights on 19:58 - Mar 9 with 3031 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sky highlights on 19:55 - Mar 9 by christiand

Those can fly past you sometimes before you can blink.

He had to move his hands about 8cm, as was evident from the replay behind the goal. It really wasn’t that good, as opposed to the one low to his right which absolutely was

Pretty apparent we’re not going to agree so will leave it there
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 19:58]

Sky highlights on 19:59 - Mar 9 with 3024 viewschristiand

Sky highlights on 19:35 - Mar 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

It was a good header but I think West Brom will be disappointed with the space he was left in. Didn't see any major defensive errors from us.

Got to say the wall for their goal was a shambles. Separates too easily and the ball deflects off our defending player (not sure who that was) whose turned their back. You tell youngsters in kids' football to keep tight and never turn your back, that was poor.

Sky highlights on 20:03 - Mar 9 with 3001 viewschristiand

Sky highlights on 19:58 - Mar 9 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He had to move his hands about 8cm, as was evident from the replay behind the goal. It really wasn’t that good, as opposed to the one low to his right which absolutely was

Pretty apparent we’re not going to agree so will leave it there
[Post edited 9 Mar 2019 19:58]

Yes, you've got that right, but he still had to react quickly which was good keeping. The ones low where both quite reachable, Bart just had to make sure he pushed them out of harms way. They look more spectacular than they really are.

Sky highlights on 20:48 - Mar 9 with 2857 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sky highlights on 19:59 - Mar 9 by christiand

Got to say the wall for their goal was a shambles. Separates too easily and the ball deflects off our defending player (not sure who that was) whose turned their back. You tell youngsters in kids' football to keep tight and never turn your back, that was poor.

Have only seen it once on the highlights but it looked like an attacking player forced the gap in the wall and the ball deflected off Knudsen. Radio said the foul by Kenlock was poor. A new rule next season means attacking players won't be allowed in the wall so I think that will solve that problem for us but I see your point. If it wasn't a foul, it was poor.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sky highlights on 22:38 - Mar 9 with 2635 viewsnshearman1

Sky highlights on 19:41 - Mar 9 by MrTown

I feel them highlights do us an injustice, does not reflect the true extent to which we battered them in that second half.

Agreed. Bart did great, though his distribution is still a bit dodgy - good to see they've done away with that constant play-it-out-from-the-back nonsense.
Sky highlights on 22:47 - Mar 9 with 2611 viewsRocky

Sky highlights on 20:48 - Mar 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

Have only seen it once on the highlights but it looked like an attacking player forced the gap in the wall and the ball deflected off Knudsen. Radio said the foul by Kenlock was poor. A new rule next season means attacking players won't be allowed in the wall so I think that will solve that problem for us but I see your point. If it wasn't a foul, it was poor.

News to me about the new rules next season.
How do they define an attacking player?
Sky highlights on 23:07 - Mar 9 with 2558 viewsFixed_It

Sky highlights on 22:47 - Mar 9 by Rocky

News to me about the new rules next season.
How do they define an attacking player?

Anyone from the atracking team.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Sky highlights on 23:16 - Mar 9 with 2530 viewsnshearman1

Sky highlights on 20:48 - Mar 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

The foul was by Knudsen, not Kenlock, and it was indeed poor. Many moons ago I criticised Knudsen for repeatedly giving away free-kicks in dangerous positions and got a bit of stick for it. But he's still doing it. And then later on he got himself a yellow card for another silly foul. I honestly think the guy is just simply quite thick.
Sky highlights on 00:47 - Mar 10 with 2429 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some great saves, but his kicking left a lot to be desired.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024