Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably one of the best 45 minutes I've seen second half. 17:01 - Mar 9 with 894 viewsMrTown

Absolutely brilliant, some brilliant attacking play, looked dangerous, looked like a team with some certain ability in attacking areas.

- Nolan was absolutely superb.
- Bishop was v good, whispering quietly that he looks back to his best.
-Jackson changed our dynamic going forward and to be honest should have scored at leats one if not 2. Always think he could do with some 1 to 1 strikers coaching, just on his finishing, his pace gets him into some dangerous situations but needs to be more clinical.
-Edwards was all energy superb
-Judge as good as ever on the ball.

Back 4 and Skuse sitting was v well organised, a premier league team in WBA didn't really have a sniff second half. A big mention to Kenlock and Chambo, had some stick recently but thought both were defensively v sound today.
I feel like Chambers plays better when the game is at 100mph, almost as though he has no time to think and can play off cuff.

#BartIsBack - and his price in going up up up

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Probably one of the best 45 minutes I've seen second half. on 18:20 - Mar 9 with 717 viewsStourbridgeblue

Agree with that. Although in Jackson's defence they were 2 good saves from the keeper.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Probably one of the best 45 minutes I've seen second half. on 19:36 - Mar 9 with 574 viewsMrTown

Probably one of the best 45 minutes I've seen second half. on 18:20 - Mar 9 by Stourbridgeblue

Agree with that. Although in Jackson's defence they were 2 good saves from the keeper.

Whilst I thought they were ok saves, when you watch them back I don't think he did enough to work the keeper, in and around him, not in the corners or awkward positions at all.

But not taking anything away from him, needs a run of games and needs a bit of luck to get some goals, but played really well today it thought, his movement was v good.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024