Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be 09:02 - Mar 3 with 3960 viewsgrimboy

He is our best player at the moment by far although his free kickin the second half came down in chantry park,but his corners and basic free kicks are such an asset to the team.
I really hope we can keep him he is the player we have been missing for the past decade or so if I was Evans I would do everything to keep him if we want to Go up next season.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:04 - Mar 3 with 3948 viewsITFC_Forever

There is nothing to suggest we will keep him.

He’s far too good for L1 / us... he will get better wages from a club higher up the food-chain than us.

If we do somehow keep him, it will be a major coup.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:07 - Mar 3 with 3927 viewsBluebell

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:04 - Mar 3 by ITFC_Forever

He’s far too good for L1 / us... he will get better wages from a club higher up the food-chain than us.

Agreed. Anybody who has watched him play for us will be after him.

Derby would be favourites!
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:25 - Mar 3 with 3870 viewsBerlinBlue

Excellent player. Really hope we keep him!
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:30 - Mar 3 with 3854 viewsWhymarkmariner

Would probably have to give him a two year contract on 15-20k a week. With the loss of 7 million TV rights and a drop in gate receipts can't see ME sanctioning that.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:40 - Mar 3 with 3838 viewschristiand

First thing Monday both ME and PL should be securing a deal with him instead of letting things drift.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:57 - Mar 3 with 3801 viewsMoisha

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:04 - Mar 3 by ITFC_Forever

He needs to weigh up if he’d rather be a big fish and star in League 1 with us, or a bench warmer on bigger wages in the Championship.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 10:46 - Mar 3 with 3725 viewsWickets

Total agreement from me but i have been saying on this forum that we need to sign a Judge or a Freeman or similar for years ! Bet we don't manage to keep him though.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 11:59 - Mar 3 with 3647 viewsBlueBadger

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:57 - Mar 3 by Moisha

He needs to weigh up if he’d rather be a big fish and star in League 1 with us, or a bench warmer on bigger wages in the Championship.

I bet Derby end up signing him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:02 - Mar 3 with 3642 viewsKieran_Knows

Player of the season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:06 - Mar 3 with 3625 viewsHerbivore

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 11:59 - Mar 3 by BlueBadger

I bet Derby end up signing him.

He wouldn't make their bench.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:23 - Mar 3 with 3596 viewshadleighboyblue

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 09:30 - Mar 3 by Whymarkmariner

Would probably have to give him a two year contract on 15-20k a week. With the loss of 7 million TV rights and a drop in gate receipts can't see ME sanctioning that.

Getting rid of Chambers , Bart & Knudsen should mean we can make him a decent offer and make him skipper
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:32 - Mar 3 with 3583 viewsWickets

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:23 - Mar 3 by hadleighboyblue

Getting rid of Chambers , Bart & Knudsen should mean we can make him a decent offer and make him skipper

I would take that !
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:40 - Mar 3 with 3562 viewsurbanblue

He's a class above the rest of the squad.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 3491 viewsMoisha

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:40 - Mar 3 by urbanblue

He's a class above the rest of the squad.

He is, although his free kick at the end was shocking, from the location it was taken he should have at least got it on target and worked the keeper.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 14:31 - Mar 3 with 3471 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 14:23 - Mar 3 by Moisha

He is, although his free kick at the end was shocking, from the location it was taken he should have at least got it on target and worked the keeper.

There was one free kick first half where I am sure he wanted someone else to square it to him but they got him t come over and take it so he squared it to Nolan where he had been and Nolan seemed surprised to get it. Perhaps the other players expect him to be better at a direct free kick than he knows he is!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 14:39 - Mar 3 with 3460 viewsjas0999

Completely agree, but can’t see Evans committing to that type of wage. I really do fear he will move on, although Evans may trigger that extension just to cash in. Can’t really blame him.
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:03 - Mar 4 with 3270 viewsWickets

Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 14:39 - Mar 3 by jas0999

Completely agree, but can’t see Evans committing to that type of wage. I really do fear he will move on, although Evans may trigger that extension just to cash in. Can’t really blame him.

Maybe a good shout above by hadleightboy move Chambers Bart and Kunudsen on, that might free up a tiny leeway on wages ? any thoughts .
Judge is everything some of us thought he would be on 12:13 - Mar 4 with 3243 viewsRobTheMonk

I'd be very, very suprised if we manage to keep him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024