Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a fecking nightmare... 01:13 - Mar 3 with 1130 viewsgroovyASH

Disaster, abysmal, catastrophic bloody season this has been in every bloody way, from big to little, on and off the pitch

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

What a fecking nightmare... on 01:25 - Mar 3 with 1095 viewsSpruceMoose

Too right. I'm no longer in a position where I'm able to go every week, but I watch or ifollow and such like, and that's bad enough. Every Saturday morning ruined. Wake up on Sunday and remember the state we are in and that's another day with it hanging over you. It's just so sad where we have fallen to.

Personally, I feel 80% of the blame rests with Hurst. The decisions he made were unforgivable. When you combine that with Evans, who seemingly has got out of his depth in terms of the level of funding we now require, it feels like there's very little to be optimistic about in the future.

Supposing we bounce back.uk from League One. Then what? We will be right back where we are now in terms of funding. Ipswich Town. In the 3rd division. It breaks my heart and is just straight up wrong.

The boys and girls who have kept going week in week out this season deserve a medal for their dedication in the face of such an appalling season. Anyway. I'll have another beer and maybe it won't seem so important.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a fecking nightmare... on 02:57 - Mar 3 with 1056 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

I couldn't pick one highlight to take from it. A win at Swansea was impressive - until you remember how fortunate the team were to take victory from the trip there. It's embarrassing that the club has won so few games heading into March, that's it difficult to pick out what wins there HAVE been.

That pointless cup competition we play in August - what team eliminated us from that ? Seriously, apathy has reached new levels at certain times this season. Accrington you could sense coming, it wasn't a surprise to any great extent.

Worst year since 94/95 for me, but even then you can recall victories over Manchester United and Liverpool (Anfield) to make up for it. Hell, we may even have finished with a higher points total back then than what we "accomplish" by the end of this one.
What a fecking nightmare... on 03:28 - Mar 3 with 1036 viewsBinner

What a fecking nightmare... on 01:25 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Too right. I'm no longer in a position where I'm able to go every week, but I watch or ifollow and such like, and that's bad enough. Every Saturday morning ruined. Wake up on Sunday and remember the state we are in and that's another day with it hanging over you. It's just so sad where we have fallen to.

Personally, I feel 80% of the blame rests with Hurst. The decisions he made were unforgivable. When you combine that with Evans, who seemingly has got out of his depth in terms of the level of funding we now require, it feels like there's very little to be optimistic about in the future.

Supposing we bounce back.uk from League One. Then what? We will be right back where we are now in terms of funding. Ipswich Town. In the 3rd division. It breaks my heart and is just straight up wrong.

The boys and girls who have kept going week in week out this season deserve a medal for their dedication in the face of such an appalling season. Anyway. I'll have another beer and maybe it won't seem so important.

More funding obviously helps but there are plenty of examples of teams doing well on modest budgets.

If we were to be promoted next season then we would have confidence and momentum. If we could ride that wave then we could return to being competitive in the Championship.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

What a fecking nightmare... on 03:45 - Mar 3 with 1012 viewsSpruceMoose

What a fecking nightmare... on 03:28 - Mar 3 by Binner

More funding obviously helps but there are plenty of examples of teams doing well on modest budgets.

If we were to be promoted next season then we would have confidence and momentum. If we could ride that wave then we could return to being competitive in the Championship.

I mean, sure. But right now that seems optimistic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a fecking nightmare... on 04:47 - Mar 3 with 947 viewsharlingblue

Yes the 1st team leaves much to desired. BUT our U23 team are top of their league, the 18's are doing well and have just beaten the league leaders.
Time for our 1st coaches to earn their corn:
why can't any professional footballer use both feet, to defend or attack?
Why can't a keeper not demand the whole of the 18 yard area?
What a fecking nightmare... on 05:46 - Mar 3 with 905 viewsPendejo

What a fecking nightmare... on 02:57 - Mar 3 by Minneapolis_ITFC

I couldn't pick one highlight to take from it. A win at Swansea was impressive - until you remember how fortunate the team were to take victory from the trip there. It's embarrassing that the club has won so few games heading into March, that's it difficult to pick out what wins there HAVE been.

That pointless cup competition we play in August - what team eliminated us from that ? Seriously, apathy has reached new levels at certain times this season. Accrington you could sense coming, it wasn't a surprise to any great extent.

Worst year since 94/95 for me, but even then you can recall victories over Manchester United and Liverpool (Anfield) to make up for it. Hell, we may even have finished with a higher points total back then than what we "accomplish" by the end of this one.

"Hell, we may even have finished with a higher points total back then than what we "accomplish" by the end of this one. "

And we've almost played as many games this season as a full Premier League season.

However much fortune was involved the win @ Swansea was still impressive, especially when we went from one down and expecting a spanking to 2-1 up.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024