Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) 14:06 - Mar 2 with 905 viewsgmanrom

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:14 - Mar 2 with 859 viewsblueislander

Not far off for me. Certain posters will be bemoaning the fact that Lambert obviously does not understand football.
Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:28 - Mar 2 with 764 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. Downes for Nolan possibly although Nolan has been decent in recent weeks. And on the left-hand side of defence we look a little dodgy but needs must. If we can get on the front foot then less of a problem but I don't want to see Pennington and Kenlock put under too much pressure there.

As long as he can be given a fair bit of the ball, Bishop in an out and out attacking role, potentially running at their CBs, feels pretty damn exciting.

COYFB!

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 2 with 736 viewsfooters

Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:28 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. Downes for Nolan possibly although Nolan has been decent in recent weeks. And on the left-hand side of defence we look a little dodgy but needs must. If we can get on the front foot then less of a problem but I don't want to see Pennington and Kenlock put under too much pressure there.

As long as he can be given a fair bit of the ball, Bishop in an out and out attacking role, potentially running at their CBs, feels pretty damn exciting.

COYFB!

Fck it. We're gonna win. Putting a score on it now.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:35 - Mar 2 with 733 viewsblueislander

Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:28 - Mar 2 by Darth_Koont

COYFB!

Under Stam , Reading played everything short from the back. I assume they play differently now.
Looks as good a team we could possible put out (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 2 with 691 viewsFreddy

Not a lot of choice was there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024