Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow 16:01 - Feb 16 with 2648 viewsTractorWood

https://mobile.twitter.com/TTBITFC/status/1096798448106512385?s=08

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Wow on 16:06 - Feb 16 with 2524 viewsLord_Lucan

I like Knudsen but even I could have done better than that.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Wow on 16:07 - Feb 16 with 2515 viewsChurchman75

lmfao :-(
World cup legend, what a fckn pillock

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Wow on 16:12 - Feb 16 with 2442 viewsStewart27

Wow on 16:06 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

As a person?

Because he’s a ridiculously limited footballer.
Wow on 16:16 - Feb 16 with 2382 viewsfactual_blue

Wow on 16:06 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

I think it's fair to say that even with your current difficulty in getting anywhere near a football pitch, you'd still have done better.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow on 17:01 - Feb 16 with 2084 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’d be mightily fecked off with Bart if I was him. Either come for it or stay on your line for the back header, not fanny around half coming and then stopping. A balls up all round. Of course a decent CH pairing wouldn’t see both of them turned round.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Wow on 17:03 - Feb 16 with 2026 viewssparks

Wow on 17:01 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

I’d be mightily fecked off with Bart if I was him. Either come for it or stay on your line for the back header, not fanny around half coming and then stopping. A balls up all round. Of course a decent CH pairing wouldn’t see both of them turned round.

Spot on. Two defenders facing their own goal- keeper has to come there. By hesitating, Knudsen was forced to do *something* and got caught in two minds I think.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Wow on 17:22 - Feb 16 with 1825 viewsballycastle

This has happened many times with Bart, Christophe Berra being the most common victim.
Wow on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 1684 viewsHerbivore

Whoa now, steady on. Knudsen and Pennington are our best CB pairing apparently.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Wow on 17:54 - Feb 16 with 1622 viewsnshearman1

Wow on 17:43 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Whoa now, steady on. Knudsen and Pennington are our best CB pairing apparently.

They're just about our ONLY CB pairing! The injury situation, which is bizarre, doesn't seem to have improved under PL.
Wow on 17:55 - Feb 16 with 1608 viewsHerbivore

Wow on 17:54 - Feb 16 by nshearman1

They're just about our ONLY CB pairing! The injury situation, which is bizarre, doesn't seem to have improved under PL.

Agree the injury situation is bad, although Toto is available and is actually a centre back.

Wow on 18:04 - Feb 16 with 1539 viewsnshearman1

Wow on 17:55 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Agree the injury situation is bad, although Toto is available and is actually a centre back.

Yes, it was a little bit of a facetious comment in fact. Out of interest, who would your CB pairing be, given the situation today? Worth trying Knudsen/Toto? I don't understand PL's total and utter commitment to Pennington, though Knudsen's header today - and yes Bart was at fault too - was certainly one of his more memorably bizarre moments at Town as we look back on his time here.
Wow on 18:12 - Feb 16 with 1483 viewsHerbivore

Wow on 18:04 - Feb 16 by nshearman1

Yes, it was a little bit of a facetious comment in fact. Out of interest, who would your CB pairing be, given the situation today? Worth trying Knudsen/Toto? I don't understand PL's total and utter commitment to Pennington, though Knudsen's header today - and yes Bart was at fault too - was certainly one of his more memorably bizarre moments at Town as we look back on his time here.

Bart needed to take control of that situation and didn't but it was poor all round. I'd probably have gone for Pennington and Toto so I could play Jonas at left back. Kenlock isn't close to ever being a Championship player imo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024