Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries 22:22 - Feb 13 with 897 viewsBluedandy

then Town have a hell of a player on their hands ... a proper twinkle toes
[Post edited 13 Feb 2019 22:23]
Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 22:24 - Feb 13 with 872 viewsHerbivore

Thought he was excellent tonight. Snapping into tackles, carrying the ball, clever passing. He actually looked genuinely fit for the first time in ages. If he stays that way we have some player.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 22:25 - Feb 13 with 856 viewsCoastalblue

If we can keep Lankester and Dozzell and get some football under their belts too next season then we have a nice core of home grown players in the side.
Possibly add in Downes and Nydam too and you're getting on for potentially almost half the first team from the academy at times, that is surely what we all want to see.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 22:26 - Feb 13 with 842 viewsDyland

Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 22:25 - Feb 13 by Coastalblue

If we can keep Lankester and Dozzell and get some football under their belts too next season then we have a nice core of home grown players in the side.
Possibly add in Downes and Nydam too and you're getting on for potentially almost half the first team from the academy at times, that is surely what we all want to see.

Unfortunately at least half will be sold, probably. Hope not obviously.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 22:28 - Feb 13 with 806 viewsCoastalblue

Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 22:26 - Feb 13 by Dyland

Unfortunately at least half will be sold, probably. Hope not obviously.

I hear what you're saying but I wonder?

Doubt any are on big wages so it's going to come down to the size of offer we get, can't see anybody a huge amount for any of them at the moment.

Next year could be a different story however.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Teddy Bishop is getting better and better ... if he stays clear of injuries on 23:54 - Feb 13 with 632 viewsBLUEBEAT

Looked like Bishop’s foot/ankle was iced up at full time, so you have to worry...

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024