Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer 21:01 - Feb 12 with 2125 viewsstonojnr

talk about rubbing it in :( oh well, its only Woodfordes beer and a 330ml bottle at that

https://www.morningadvertiser.co.uk/Article/2019/02/12/Free-beer-for-Norwich-Cit

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 21:08 - Feb 12 with 2075 viewsFtnfwest

You can just feel the history and passion as you stand in the Barclay stand sponsored by Woodforde’s
Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 12:12 - Feb 13 with 1773 viewsbritbiker

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 21:08 - Feb 12 by Ftnfwest

You can just feel the history and passion as you stand in the Barclay stand sponsored by Woodforde’s

I didnt mind a pint of Wherry. I will have to switch to Whitbreads Trophy bitter as there is zero chance Norwich will stock that. Ask for a Trophy at Carrow Riad and the bar staff would have to get out a dictionary.
Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 12:14 - Feb 13 with 1770 viewsNo9

& how close to Woodfordes is Adnams these days?
Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 15:42 - Feb 13 with 1643 viewsWhymarkmariner

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 12:12 - Feb 13 by britbiker

I didnt mind a pint of Wherry. I will have to switch to Whitbreads Trophy bitter as there is zero chance Norwich will stock that. Ask for a Trophy at Carrow Riad and the bar staff would have to get out a dictionary.

They probably think a Trophy is something a pig eats out of.
Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:06 - Feb 13 with 1585 viewshoppy

Imagine their disappointment when they read the terms and conditions and realise the offer is limited to one bottle per family...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:16 - Feb 13 with 1561 viewsTIB

They'll never have Hoppy Robson...Boncho or The Beat though so 'em!!!

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 1548 viewsPinewoodblue

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:16 - Feb 13 by TIB

They'll never have Hoppy Robson...Boncho or The Beat though so 'em!!!

Would you turn down an order from a Norfolk pub?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:25 - Feb 13 with 1540 viewsTIB

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:23 - Feb 13 by Pinewoodblue

Would you turn down an order from a Norfolk pub?

I'm just on the A140 now heading to drop off 10,000 bottles of Golden Goal to Carrow Road

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:30 - Feb 13 with 1519 viewsPinewoodblue

Norwich City season ticket holders to celebrate beating Town with free beer on 16:25 - Feb 13 by TIB

I'm just on the A140 now heading to drop off 10,000 bottles of Golden Goal to Carrow Road

Used to enjoy some of the offerings from Green Jack Brewery in Lowestoft until I did a brewery tour and was offered a Canary Pale Ale.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024