Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL is the right man for this club! 15:55 - Feb 10 with 379 viewsstewartm

I agree with other posters this afternoon! What you are currently witnessing at Ipswich Town is a club that has been run poorly (including the under funding) by an administration with no plan for the future other than making a 'quick buck' (constant selling off of any quality players). What a poor decision to jump at the chance of selling off proven players and replacing them with league one players at best (especially this season). Paul Hurst got it wrong and MM just got away with it (I am still confused how) but MM did have some better players, importantly players who new how to score. It looks like PL is emotionally involved now and I really do think he is the right man for this job! He has not had time to correct previous mistakes and has added some players to try and turn this dire team around (still not over yet but I am now realistically starting to accept ITFC fate). The big question for me is, will Evans now finally back a football manager at this club long term (not creating problems for the future then panic with loans and try to repair the self inflicted damage)? I just get the feeling that PL could rebuild the team with what he has got and some decent signings in the summer. I f,,,,,,,g hate Norwich and I look forward to the day a rebuilt new Ipswich will batter the canary inbred yellow c...s.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024