Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers 15:50 - Feb 10 with 2395 viewsIpswichFan26

Anyone seen his interview after the game? My already high respect for the man has grown. Had a feeling that he'd need to be in crutches to miss this game. He confirmed it in the interview how sore he was after the game. You can see the anger and how emotional he is that the club is where it's is

He gives everything for the club, he's played out of position for 3 seasons, he's played with numerous injuries that many players would be nowhere near, he's been consistent for years, his leadership on and off the pitch, his hatred for the scum, his passion for the club is plain to see and much more. He's a blue and I hope he continues to be in the future seasons. What a guy. One the few brightest sparks in what has been a difficult decade

COYB

Chambers on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 2247 viewsFixed_It

I saw it. Interesting comment about others being prepared to give their all for the Club - referring to his broken wrist, broken ribs etc. He obviously hurts to see us where we are.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Chambers on 16:04 - Feb 10 with 2152 viewsgrimboy

Chambers on 15:58 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

I saw it. Interesting comment about others being prepared to give their all for the Club - referring to his broken wrist, broken ribs etc. He obviously hurts to see us where we are.

But to be honest there is nothing he can do about it he is not good enough anymore I admire his passion but when your legs go and you struggle it’s time to step aside.
Chambers on 16:05 - Feb 10 with 2144 viewsIpswichFan26

Chambers on 15:58 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

I can't understand the ridicule he gets, we need people like him at the club. I'll take a team with 11 of him than of others. Need to keep him here for a long time even after he's done playing

COYB

Chambers on 16:05 - Feb 10 with 2138 viewsDublinBlue84

Best bit was him pointing out about how those cheats were always on the floor.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Chambers on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 2055 viewsBluesquid

Chambers on 16:04 - Feb 10 by grimboy

But to be honest there is nothing he can do about it he is not good enough anymore I admire his passion but when your legs go and you struggle it’s time to step aside.

Pennington's terrible miss hit pass and Chambers was so so slow to cover it was ridiculous.

He was nowhere near being able to make a last gasp attempt at a block/tackle.
Chambers on 16:12 - Feb 10 with 2027 viewsIpswichFan26

Chambers on 16:04 - Feb 10 by grimboy

People point this out, and I'm not blaming you, but then neglect to mention the 2v1 that he single handledly took care of and handled when every other player left him at sea. He's not perfect, sure. But he most definitely is not the problem for this team

COYB

Chambers on 16:15 - Feb 10 with 1987 viewsbraveblue

Shame he is not very good.
Chambers on 16:17 - Feb 10 with 1959 viewsArnieM

Chambers on 16:10 - Feb 10 by Bluesquid

Pennington's terrible miss hit pass and Chambers was so so slow to cover it was ridiculous.

He was nowhere near being able to make a last gasp attempt at a block/tackle.

Do you think it might have something to do with his age????

This doesn’t take away his commitment and leadership qualities . Without which Town would be a lot worse off . Shoe him some respect . He’s EARNED it. And btw , there isn’t another CB with the experience to fill his boot at the moment - Lambert will rebuild in the summer and you’ll see it next season , assuming of course YOU are still around ?!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers on 16:31 - Feb 10 with 1811 viewsBluesquid

Chambers on 16:17 - Feb 10 by ArnieM

Do you think it might have something to do with his age????

This doesn’t take away his commitment and leadership qualities . Without which Town would be a lot worse off . Shoe him some respect . He’s EARNED it. And btw , there isn’t another CB with the experience to fill his boot at the moment - Lambert will rebuild in the summer and you’ll see it next season , assuming of course YOU are still around ?!

Why are you getting so upset at my pointing out that Chambers is so slow?

You talk of leadership and commitment but i notice you didn't mention organizational skills.

Because we are bottom of the table, heading into League 1 and have been playing as a disorganized mess...

[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 17:04]
Chambers on 16:34 - Feb 10 with 1787 viewsSwn98

please copy and paste this on the news site
Chambers on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 1591 viewswarkthisway

Shame he is a bang average player - was caught cold for their third - been in decline for 3 years and an awful captain - part the reason we are rock bottom - but yes someone else who talks a good game .

bentnkuqi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024