Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? 14:02 - Feb 10 with 10671 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That's what you have done to this club you obnoxious worm. Not only that though. You have made us so inferior to Norwich.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 6814 viewsmrshallisfit

He also seems in denial about his part in our decline.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:04 - Feb 10 with 6814 viewsjas0999

I would imagine he’s got more important things to be doing ... such as sitting on his yacht sipping extremely expensive champagne. In Barbados. At least that’s what I’d be doing if I were him!
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:05 - Feb 10 with 6787 viewsHorseboy

But we were brilliant today?

Woeful quote of the week
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:06 - Feb 10 with 6762 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:04 - Feb 10 by mrshallisfit

He also seems in denial about his part in our decline.

He says his level of investment makes us competitive.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:07 - Feb 10 with 6734 viewswkj

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:06 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

He says his level of investment makes us competitive.

I mean, for about 30 minutes today we were competitive, so, in some ways he's right

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:07 - Feb 10 with 6711 viewseddiespearitt03

I expect he will be on the phone tonight to Mr Lambert. " Hey Paul, hows it going, it is lovely weather here in Bermuda" :)
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:08 - Feb 10 with 6684 viewsFixed_It

Oh please give it a rest! We are all hurting - but we weren't sh*t today!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:09 - Feb 10 with 6660 viewsBenters2

Yeah but didn’t he speak well in his 2nd interview in 10 years!

Still he keeps the HCs happy with a bit of free grub and a bottle of pop.

He had fkd this club up.

End of.
Login to get fewer ads

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:13 - Feb 10 with 6623 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:08 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

You what?

The difference is that every time we have a 'decent' spell of possession people get easily pleased. But once again we never really looked like scoring whereas the opposition take their chances and our horrible defence helps out.

You can't make excuses for that. We are where we deserve to be and you can thank Evans for the state of this team/club.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:19 - Feb 10 with 6574 viewsblueconscience

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:08 - Feb 10 by Fixed_It

Yeah, Thanks Evans for investing so little into the playing squad, that we play “well” and still lose 3-0 to Norwich in 2nd gear.

All these “ I’m Proud of the team” quotes are quite frankly embarrassing.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 16:55 - Feb 10 with 6433 viewsmadmouse1959

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 14:07 - Feb 10 by wkj

I mean, for about 30 minutes today we were competitive, so, in some ways he's right

When the other team relaxes and stop pressing it allows Ipswich a chance to show what we have .Sadly, that does not affect the outcome of the game. It is like a boxer soaking up a bit of pressure before unleashing their fire-power. We are a team that is put on the ropes far too easy. Conceding so early in a game was just what was not needed. Norwich were patient,clinical.and had the belief. It could of been any ipswich manager giving a post match opinion that we played well and lost. It is something the supporters are well used to hearing. May as well play a few of the reserve team players in the next game

shampoo dave

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 6414 viewsartsbossbeard

I don't think supporting Town is for you.

It seems to make you genuinely unhappy. Man City win a lot and have a rich owner, hope this helps?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:02 - Feb 10 with 6416 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:00 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

I don't think supporting Town is for you.

It seems to make you genuinely unhappy. Man City win a lot and have a rich owner, hope this helps?

Keep clapping you weirdo ! Clap clap clap ! This is Suffolk so we don't make a fuss do we?

This post has been edited by an administrator
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 6388 viewsartsbossbeard

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:02 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Keep clapping you weirdo ! Clap clap clap ! This is Suffolk so we don't make a fuss do we?

Might also bring down your blood pressure too?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 6388 viewsBluefish

We had a manager that could make up for us being a small club at this level in this era but some people demanded him out and acted like *********

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:04 - Feb 10 with 6367 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:03 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

Might also bring down your blood pressure too?

How is lovely Marcus today?
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 6349 viewsBlueAllOver

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:02 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yeah and fans like you who forced out a good manager are great.

Worked out well for you and the rest of the numbskulls.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 6318 viewsartsbossbeard

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:04 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

How is lovely Marcus today?

Probably looking at that 43x player wage bill due at the end of Feb and laughing when people with veins popping in their neck tell him to spend more of his money.

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:09 - Feb 10 with 6306 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:06 - Feb 10 by BlueAllOver

Yeah and fans like you who forced out a good manager are great.

Worked out well for you and the rest of the numbskulls.

Back to downvoting people please. Stick with that.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:11 - Feb 10 with 6284 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:08 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

Probably looking at that 43x player wage bill due at the end of Feb and laughing when people with veins popping in their neck tell him to spend more of his money.

And you are getting so, so teary as ever. Keep clapping and stop being so sensitive.

He is also laughing when he sees posts like yours that defend him so dearly. But making a fuss ain't a Suffolk style is it?
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:13 - Feb 10 with 6269 viewsartsbossbeard

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:11 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you are getting so, so teary as ever. Keep clapping and stop being so sensitive.

He is also laughing when he sees posts like yours that defend him so dearly. But making a fuss ain't a Suffolk style is it?

I'm nicely relaxed and chilled with a glass of wine, no tears here.

Your man City look really good today. Penalty for 5!

Give it a rest sweetheart.... on 17:16 - Feb 10 with 6251 viewsBloots

....you're even more boring now than when you blamed McCarthy for everything.

Go and have a nap.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:19 - Feb 10 with 6226 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:13 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

I'm nicely relaxed and chilled with a glass of wine, no tears here.

Your man City look really good today. Penalty for 5!

Nicely relaxed and chilled. Nice one ! Whereas the majority of Town fans are really upset after what happened today.
Give it a rest sweetheart.... on 17:20 - Feb 10 with 6220 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Give it a rest sweetheart.... on 17:16 - Feb 10 by Bloots

....you're even more boring now than when you blamed McCarthy for everything.

Go and have a nap.

So put me on ignore and piss off.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:21 - Feb 10 with 6201 viewsStowTractorBoy

Mach foreignBlue - I know we are all disappointed at the way things are going and it hurts but I do not believe language used such as yours towards the owner is warranted. Perhaps you have an alternative as to who else will come here and invest almost 100 million and then take the debt with him which he has stated he will do. Your comments are in poor taste. If you do not like him there are better ways to express your thoughts. Losing to Norwich is bad enough without comments like yours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024