Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. 17:57 - Feb 9 with 1638 viewsMr_Ipswich

👍👍👍

You’re all far braver than me.
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:00 - Feb 9 with 1618 viewsBenters2

100 Anglo Saxon pounds for a ticket and ID.
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:04 - Feb 9 with 1599 viewsPecker

Brave doesn't come into it. We support this beautiful club of ours through thick and thin. Good times and Bad. It is a duty to be there tomorrow. Understand why others may not be up for it, but I couldn't miss it.
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:11 - Feb 9 with 1572 viewsstrikalite

Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:04 - Feb 9 by Pecker

Brave doesn't come into it. We support this beautiful club of ours through thick and thin. Good times and Bad. It is a duty to be there tomorrow. Understand why others may not be up for it, but I couldn't miss it.

What good times?

For those that are going, you have permission to rip all the seats out as soon as they open their silly little box of tricks....

coyb's!!
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:19 - Feb 9 with 1553 viewsPecker

Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:11 - Feb 9 by strikalite

What good times?

For those that are going, you have permission to rip all the seats out as soon as they open their silly little box of tricks....

coyb's!!

It's an age thing.
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 05:47 - Feb 10 with 1136 viewsBenters2

Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 18:11 - Feb 9 by strikalite

What good times?

coyb's!!

It’s only the Galloways lot going, you may here a ruffle of silverfoil and the cup from a flask opening.😇.
Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 06:47 - Feb 10 with 1088 viewstrulyblue

Thank you..... 43 years of it has taught me that the love and support of my football team is unconditional.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 07:42 - Feb 10 with 1017 viewsTractorWood

Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 05:47 - Feb 10 by Benters2

It’s only the Galloways lot going, you may here a ruffle of silverfoil and the cup from a flask opening.😇.

The first song after kick off is normally a chorus of 'Siiiittttt Dooowwwweeennn'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Seriously, fair play to all those going tomorrow. on 08:28 - Feb 10 with 958 viewsWarhurst

I hope my savings are enough to cover the therapy needed to erase today from my mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024