Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. 13:29 - Feb 7 with 1000 viewsBloomBlue

I've felt for a long time we've not seen enough usage of robust as a word, great to see Brexit has had a positive impact on that and we see it used much more frequently.
'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:31 - Feb 7 with 991 viewsDarth_Koont

"Theresa May is a robust catastrophe."

Yeah, I'm with you on that. Good word.

Pronouns: He/Him

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:35 - Feb 7 with 936 viewsSpruceMoose

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:31 - Feb 7 by Darth_Koont

"Theresa May is a robust catastrophe."

Yeah, I'm with you on that. Good word.

You're on fire today Son!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:41 - Feb 7 with 906 viewsFixed_It

I would love Phil to use the word describing our defensive performance in his match report on Sunday afternoon.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:42 - Feb 7 with 899 viewsBrianTablet

'Robust' ...replied the dyslexic gambler

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:43 - Feb 7 with 882 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:55 - Feb 7 with 857 viewsThrobbe

In my experience it's management consultant speak for "is probably right, but we're not risking our PI insurance by committing to anything definite"

TWTD Cycling Herbert

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:56 - Feb 7 with 850 viewsBloomBlue

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:41 - Feb 7 by Fixed_It

I would love Phil to use the word describing our defensive performance in his match report on Sunday afternoon.

A robust approach by the Ipswich defence in the second half meant that Nowrich never added to their first half goal and the match ended with the same scoreline as halftime and a robust 3-1 victory for the robust Ipswich Town
'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 14:25 - Feb 7 with 817 viewsuefacup81

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:56 - Feb 7 by BloomBlue

A robust approach by the Ipswich defence in the second half meant that Nowrich never added to their first half goal and the match ended with the same scoreline as halftime and a robust 3-1 victory for the robust Ipswich Town

"...whose fans exhibited robustly exemplary behaviour, and did not feel the need to test the robustness of the electrical installation, or waste disposal facilities, as in previous, less-robust years."

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 16:27 - Feb 7 with 767 viewsBlueBadger

'Robust' great to see more usage of the word. on 13:55 - Feb 7 by Throbbe

In my experience it's management consultant speak for "is probably right, but we're not risking our PI insurance by committing to anything definite"

I occasionally like to use it if one of my senior medical colleagues hasn't made a particularly helpful escalation plan for someone very unwell who is likely to deteriorate out-of-hours, ie : 'This very frail 95-year old lady with a rather extensive medical history you've just seen: do you feel that a more robust plan regarding escalation it ITU/HDU and whether or not we attempt CPR is needed here?'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024