Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? 18:44 - Feb 5 with 2797 viewsTVRBlue

As a season ticket holder have just tried to buy four additional tickets for the Reading match but the ITFC ticket website says I have to be a silver card holder?

When does the "priority" booking filter down to "mere" season ticket holders wishing to purchase more for family members - I can't seem to find details of this on the ITFC website.

Cheers.
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 18:58 - Feb 5 with 2749 viewsRegencyBlue

Had the same problem with the Derby game.

You have to wait until they go on general sale!
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:04 - Feb 5 with 2735 viewsLimitlessBlue

Tel: 03330 050503
e-mail: mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:09 - Feb 5 with 2726 viewsTVRBlue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 18:58 - Feb 5 by RegencyBlue

Had the same problem with the Derby game.

You have to wait until they go on general sale!

Thank you for this.

It seems crazy to me that season ticket holders (I've had mine since 1998-1999 season) have to scrap away for tickets when they go on general sale. Don't get me wrong,...…...I know there'll be plenty but I had four particular seats selected including two for my grandchildren but couldn't buy them.

Any idea when they go on general sale? I can't seem to find details about this on the ITFC website.

Cheers.
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:12 - Feb 5 with 2709 viewsTractorWood

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:09 - Feb 5 by TVRBlue

Thank you for this.

It seems crazy to me that season ticket holders (I've had mine since 1998-1999 season) have to scrap away for tickets when they go on general sale. Don't get me wrong,...…...I know there'll be plenty but I had four particular seats selected including two for my grandchildren but couldn't buy them.

Any idea when they go on general sale? I can't seem to find details about this on the ITFC website.

Cheers.

I'm a Silver Card and I've bought 4. Thanks for the nudge.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:14 - Feb 5 with 2706 viewsTVRBlue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:04 - Feb 5 by LimitlessBlue

Tel: 03330 050503
e-mail: mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk

Thank you.

I'll try purchasing my chosen tickets again tomorrow if, by chance, general sale is tomorrow.

If still no joy I'll e-mail the ticket office to try and find out the general sale date.

Cheers.
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:15 - Feb 5 with 2699 viewsTVRBlue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:12 - Feb 5 by TractorWood

I'm a Silver Card and I've bought 4. Thanks for the nudge.

I bet they're the 4 I wanted too!
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:15 - Feb 5 with 2703 viewsRegencyBlue

Thank you for this.

Cheers.

Actually I think I got this wrong!

It looks as if season ticket holders get a couple of days to buy before general sale. I don’t think that happened before but anyway you can buy as a season ticket holder from Friday the 8th.
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:17 - Feb 5 with 2685 viewsPinewoodblue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:15 - Feb 5 by RegencyBlue

It looks as if season ticket holders get a couple of days to buy before general sale. I don’t think that happened before but anyway you can buy as a season ticket holder from Friday the 8th.

Also if you are a gold card holder you can purchase tomorrow. It's in black and white on the club site.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:20 - Feb 5 with 2682 viewsSitfcB

ITFC have a website with a page where you can see all the ticket info, amazing isn’t it...

https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/matches-on-sale-page/

Sale Dates for Reading:

Ultimate Card - Monday, 4th February
Silver Card - Tuesday, 5th February
Gold Card - Wednesday, 6th February
Season Ticket - Friday, 8th February
General Sale - Monday, 11th February

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:20 - Feb 5 with 2679 viewsTVRBlue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:15 - Feb 5 by RegencyBlue

Thanks again - I couldn't find out where it says season ticket holders would be able to purchase. Friday the 8th it is.

Cheers.
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:23 - Feb 5 with 2654 viewsTVRBlue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:20 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

ITFC have a website with a page where you can see all the ticket info, amazing isn’t it...

Sale Dates for Reading:

It appears I am a numpty - however, I did look and all I saw was this.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2019/february/town-v-reading-offer/
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:23 - Feb 5 with 2654 viewsSitfcB

Thank you for this.

Cheers.

Season ticket holders do get priority for away tickets but you can only buy one in that priority bracket.

[EDIT: Sorry read that wrong, season ticket holders do get priority for all tickets]
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 19:25]

COYB

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:33 - Feb 5 with 2623 viewsTVRBlue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 19:23 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

Season ticket holders do get priority for away tickets but you can only buy one in that priority bracket.

[EDIT: Sorry read that wrong, season ticket holders do get priority for all tickets]
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 19:25]

No problem.

Thanks for the heads up with the other link. I wonder why the priority dates for the Reading match weren't included when the club announced it on the news item (on my link).

Not to worry, thanks to you and others I now know when I can try and get the four I had in mind.
Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:17 - Feb 5 with 2546 viewsIllinoisblue

Thank you for this.

Cheers.

it does seem odd that the club put in roadblocks and make it difficult for fans to quickly and easily buy tickets.

Not as if we're playing in a half-empty stadium and owned by a ticketing/events mastermind.

You have to laugh or you'd cry.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:20 - Feb 5 with 2540 viewsHerbivore

Sale Dates for Reading:

Isn't it a bit backwards that silver has priority over gold?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:29 - Feb 5 with 2513 viewsSitfcB

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:20 - Feb 5 by Herbivore

Isn't it a bit backwards that silver has priority over gold?

Not for home games.

As a gold card (season ticket holder) will already have a ticket, so silver gets top priority for home games as they won’t already have a ticket.

COYB

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:32 - Feb 5 with 2500 viewsHerbivore

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:29 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

Not for home games.

As a gold card (season ticket holder) will already have a ticket, so silver gets top priority for home games as they won’t already have a ticket.

Still seems backwards.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:58 - Feb 5 with 2462 viewsEly_Blue

Sale Dates for Reading:

Is that the same kind of priority for important games too like a PO final etc or do us season ticket holders get the chance up front?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 21:03 - Feb 5 with 2451 viewsSitfcB

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:58 - Feb 5 by Ely_Blue

Is that the same kind of priority for important games too like a PO final etc or do us season ticket holders get the chance up front?

Games like that are treated like away games.

Priority letter (Occasionally)
Gold Card (Season ticket holders anyway)
Season ticket holders
The rest....

COYB

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 21:15 - Feb 5 with 2424 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Phil - Priority booking for Reading tickets? on 20:58 - Feb 5 by Ely_Blue

I don't think we need to worry about that!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024