Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where is edwards? 16:02 - Feb 4 with 3015 viewsipswichone

no body is mentioning edwards. where is he?has lambert fallen out with him?was a key player setting up sears and vicversa.will someone at club fill us fans in
where is edwards? on 16:03 - Feb 4 with 2997 viewsKieran_Knows

I imagine he'll be one that's sold for a loss over the summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

where is edwards? on 16:12 - Feb 4 with 2944 viewseddiespearitt03

We need more movement, pace and movement. So we need players like Edwards, Morris, Bishop Cotter, Harrison,Jackson,Keane,Lankester,Dozzell,Nydam in the team. I would even stick Kenlock or Elder down the left midfield with instruction to take the ball and attack the flank. Get the crosses in to the box. We have to get the ball into the box.
We do not have much choice other than to stick Knudsen back in as left back. Our football needs to be more commanding and more patient. Feed the forwards and we just might score.

Sorry to say, it is time to rest Sears/Skuse/Chambers.
where is edwards? on 16:16 - Feb 4 with 2918 viewsSteve_M

Have you watched him play since the start of November? He's struggled to have any impact on matches, been partially at fault for a number of goals that everyone blamed Spence for and generally looked out of his depth.

It looks to me like the physicality of the divisions has caught up with him which has knocked his confidence. Certainly defenders had worked him out more quickly at this level than he was used to.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

where is edwards? on 16:34 - Feb 4 with 2844 viewsStirlingArcher

He's still retrieving the last ball he tried to trap
It's become obvious that.... on 16:40 - Feb 4 with 2829 viewsBloots

....at the start of the season when he kept audaciously flicking the ball round defenders or cheekily knocking it over their heads, he was actually trying to control it.

He's pony.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

It's become obvious that.... on 17:26 - Feb 4 with 2747 viewsNorthern_Blue81

It's become obvious that.... on 16:40 - Feb 4 by Bloots

....at the start of the season when he kept audaciously flicking the ball round defenders or cheekily knocking it over their heads, he was actually trying to control it.

He's pony.

He was never the same after he tripped over the ball under no pressure on the touchline and he got a bit of stick...
where is edwards? on 18:10 - Feb 4 with 2665 viewstractorshark

He did this at Crawley, where I watched him a bit. Skilful in flashes but often disappeared.
Sounds like it was similar at Peterborough.
But I do think he has the ability and pace to cause problems. Like Sears, he’s a confidence player.
When it’s all going right, he’s a threat. When it’s not, he just takes the safe option and goes missing in games.
where is edwards? on 19:14 - Feb 4 with 2539 viewsArnieM

As I’ve said before he stormed out of the ground when we played Rotherham, when he saw he was in the squad. Suspect his days are numbered .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

where is edwards? on 19:53 - Feb 4 with 2467 viewseireblue

where is edwards? on 19:14 - Feb 4 by ArnieM

As I’ve said before he stormed out of the ground when we played Rotherham, when he saw he was in the squad. Suspect his days are numbered .

I didn’t think morale was that bad.

Explains the recent GK swap,.... but gaffer please put Bart back in, I really can’t take it anymore, there are always too many people attacking, did I mention I am enochlophobic, I have rights, please drop me.
where is edwards? on 20:39 - Feb 4 with 2387 viewsDeano69

where is edwards? on 19:14 - Feb 4 by ArnieM

In or ‘not in’?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

where is edwards? on 20:43 - Feb 4 with 2357 viewsCuffy81

Have to feel that he and Spence were the ones Lambert was talking about after the Accrington game.

Shame, was good against Norwich at home, clearly a confidence player devoid of confidence
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024