Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets start wirth U23 and then 17:56 - Feb 3 with 4518 viewsPilgrimblue

only make changes where they'll improve the team. Nash should take over training in order to assist PL with style and tactics.
It might not work in time for Norwich but the team isn't creating enough and doesn't look like it can score.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:38 - Feb 3 with 1007 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:18 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Bishop had one good game? Okay, I was pretty sure you were trolling before but that confirms it.

So tell me his other good games
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:44 - Feb 3 with 994 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:34 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

You think shattering young players' confidence is a good thing? And you're surprised people disagree with you?

I never said it was a good thing. Please show me where I said that. I said they should play because many of the current shower won't be here next season and we should already be preparing for that. If they are good enough then great, if not, then we have found out before next season, great. Nothing to lose is the point. We are down and trying to rescue anything from this is pointless so move on and start for L1 sooner rather than later.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:50 - Feb 3 with 979 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:44 - Feb 3 by Pecker

I never said it was a good thing. Please show me where I said that. I said they should play because many of the current shower won't be here next season and we should already be preparing for that. If they are good enough then great, if not, then we have found out before next season, great. Nothing to lose is the point. We are down and trying to rescue anything from this is pointless so move on and start for L1 sooner rather than later.

Disagree. Sending the kids out to get battered every week won't do anyone any good. It's also still too early to completely throw in the towel.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:50 - Feb 3 with 974 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:38 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Most of his appearances in the 2014/15 season for a start.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:54 - Feb 3 with 968 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:50 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Disagree. Sending the kids out to get battered every week won't do anyone any good. It's also still too early to completely throw in the towel.

How do you know they will get battered every week. It definitely isn't to early to throw the towel in and it isn't to early to prepare for L1. At least 6 of the starting X1 won't be here next season, so why carry on playing them. Move on and look to the future. You never know, the kids might just surprise you.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:56 - Feb 3 with 962 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:50 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Most of his appearances in the 2014/15 season for a start.

Nope he had one good game that’s it ; the fact you can not name other games tells me I’m right ; Bishop is over rated because he came through the academy , like Dozzell like Kenlock like Emmanuel like nydam
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:57 - Feb 3 with 954 viewsreusersfreekicks

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:30 - Feb 3 by Pecker

You are missing the point yet again. This season is over. Forget that its Norwich. We need to start next season now. What is the point playing a load of players that are not going to be here for next season. We have to plan ahead. We have to get off to a winning start in L1 and so why not put them in. If they have their confidence shattered, tough. We need men next season and these kids could turn into men between now and the end of this season. I do not know why so many on here have a problem with that. The way forward cannot be the same as the last few months, so change it now.

Nonsense
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:58 - Feb 3 with 949 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:54 - Feb 3 by Pecker

How do you know they will get battered every week. It definitely isn't to early to throw the towel in and it isn't to early to prepare for L1. At least 6 of the starting X1 won't be here next season, so why carry on playing them. Move on and look to the future. You never know, the kids might just surprise you.

Common sense tells me they'd get battered every week. If we're going to go down we need to go down fighting, not surrender with a third of the season remaining.

Login to get fewer ads

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:58 - Feb 3 with 949 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:57 - Feb 3 by reusersfreekicks

Nonsense

Why?
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:59 - Feb 3 with 945 viewsHerbivore

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:56 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Nope he had one good game that’s it ; the fact you can not name other games tells me I’m right ; Bishop is over rated because he came through the academy , like Dozzell like Kenlock like Emmanuel like nydam

Okay, you're trolling and you got a bite. Well done.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 20:00 - Feb 3 with 938 viewspistonbroke

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:59 - Feb 3 by Herbivore

Okay, you're trolling and you got a bite. Well done.

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 20:00 - Feb 3 with 938 viewsPecker

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:58 - Feb 3 by Pecker

Why?

Actually don't bother. I have said everything I can on this subject. I am right and the ones who disagree with me are muppets.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 14:58 - Feb 7 with 838 viewsPilgrimblue

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 20:00 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Maybe this weekend is different but looking ahead I'd be thinking of Wolfy Nydam El M
Bishop Lankaster Morris Nbada Dozzy for starters. I wasn't suggesting that any of them would make Prem players but believe they would all do well in this division or L1.
Some players have left us before they had the chance to prove themselves so my view is that mixing them with seasoned pros now would be huge benefit to the future.
Youth need a challenge while they are keen otherwise they can quickly fade away to the lower leagues.
Lets start wirth U23 and then on 15:39 - Feb 7 with 820 viewsBiGDonnie

Lets start wirth U23 and then on 19:56 - Feb 3 by pistonbroke

Bishop smashed it for half a season for us before his injuries. Had he not been injured he'd be a regular in the Premiership by now.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024