Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) 22:15 - Jan 31 with 1988 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 31 with 1979 viewsHerbivore

Need to target him, he's pony.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:20 - Jan 31 with 1943 viewsMrTown

Wasn’t the best.

Bambi on ice.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 1890 viewscarlisleaway

£500,000 must be mad
Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 1886 viewswkj

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:30 - Jan 31 by carlisleaway

£500,000 must be mad

Iorfa will probably end up playing just fine there, you watch.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:34 - Jan 31 with 1864 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I actually thought he was decent player tbh. Just needed coaching.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:37 - Jan 31 with 1847 viewsMach_foreignBlue

First half away at Barnsley was probably his best performance for us.
Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:43 - Jan 31 with 1814 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:37 - Jan 31 by Mach_foreignBlue

First half away at Barnsley was probably his best performance for us.

Norwich away defo. Best player on the pitch until he had to come off because he was so tired.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:16 - Jan 31 with 1710 viewsWednesdayJon

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 31 by Herbivore

Need to target him, he's pony.

He may well be, but he'll be better than the donkey he replaces!
Login to get fewer ads

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:18 - Jan 31 with 1705 viewswkj

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:16 - Jan 31 by WednesdayJon

He may well be, but he'll be better than the donkey he replaces!

Iorfa will be a good player for you I reckon, I personally don't think he was suited for the type of system MM liked to play.

Crybaby

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:22 - Jan 31 with 1691 viewsWednesdayJon

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:18 - Jan 31 by wkj

Iorfa will be a good player for you I reckon, I personally don't think he was suited for the type of system MM liked to play.

Cheers mate! ..... After Saturday though eh?
Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:23 - Jan 31 with 1684 viewswkj

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:22 - Jan 31 by WednesdayJon

Cheers mate! ..... After Saturday though eh?

Quite, though I must admit most of us deep down probably accept what our fate is going to be now.

Crybaby

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:32 - Jan 31 with 1666 viewsWednesdayJon

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:23 - Jan 31 by wkj

Quite, though I must admit most of us deep down probably accept what our fate is going to be now.

I hope not. You'd be missed in the Championship. League 1, as Wednesday fans know too well, can be a struggle to climb back out of when you are a 'scalp' who have fallen on hard times.
If the worst happens, here's hoping you bounce straight back 🤞
Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:36 - Jan 31 with 1658 viewswkj

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 23:32 - Jan 31 by WednesdayJon

I hope not. You'd be missed in the Championship. League 1, as Wednesday fans know too well, can be a struggle to climb back out of when you are a 'scalp' who have fallen on hard times.
If the worst happens, here's hoping you bounce straight back 🤞

Assuming we keep our youth, and Lambert can put together a squad, we might stand a chance, but we will have to do it asap or we could end up becoming Crewe of the South covering our OPEX with youth sales.

In some ways it will be a refreshing change of scenery, but I fear we might be dreaming of being in the Championship in a few years.

Crybaby

Dominic Iorfa to make his Sheffield Wed debut against us (n/t) on 00:37 - Feb 1 with 1615 viewsSuperfrans

I was out tonight and bumped into a Sheff Wed fan who broke this news to me. He showed me a text from his mate which said, “he’s a top, top player, great signing.”

I have to confess, I laughed...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024