Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) 15:47 - Jan 26 with 1529 viewslmfcblue

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 26 with 1494 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Been fine for me today unless you mean Mick Mills' annoying comments.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:06 - Jan 26 with 1459 viewsLimitlessBlue

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Mills knows the game inside out, I would say his comments are pretty good. Unlike Brenner who seems to orgasm when opposition teams score.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:07 - Jan 26 with 1455 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Just with Woolley who is a terrible broadcaster and journo.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:09 - Jan 26 with 1449 viewsBluespeed225

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 15:59 - Jan 26 by Nthsuffolkblue

Mills is the one I listen too, not Wooley.
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:30 - Jan 26 with 1384 viewsbritbiker

Yes. Mine is stuck in a loop. They keep saying Villa shot on goal and sloppy penalty. Groundhog day.
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:32 - Jan 26 with 1375 viewshoppy

MIne has been like that for weeks... Ipswich seem to have been renamed as Ipswich Town Nil.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:33 - Jan 26 with 1370 viewshoppy

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:32 - Jan 26 by hoppy

MIne has been like that for weeks... Ipswich seem to have been renamed as Ipswich Town Nil.

That seems to have been fixed now...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 17:26 - Jan 26 with 1311 viewsNthsuffolkblue

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 16:06 - Jan 26 by LimitlessBlue

Mills knows the game inside out, I would say his comments are pretty good. Unlike Brenner who seems to orgasm when opposition teams score.

He does know the game but he is obsessed about certain details and he talks as if he has been a successful manager that he never was.

He clearly loves the Town and that is a positive.

The comments that annoyed me most today were these: "Bialkowski shouldn't have been dropped when he was, he is experienced enough that he should have been able to play through the poor form and get better" (or words along those lines). Followed by 6 minutes in, "that's another mistake from Bialkowski". His comments make it clear why he never succeeded as a manager in my book. There have been times where some of his comments have come across to me as him touting himself for manager.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 26 with 1282 viewsRyorry

Yes, I can't get it in North Yorkshire

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 18:52 - Jan 26 with 1243 viewssoclopath

Reception clear just bloody torturous to listen to.
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 19:33 - Jan 26 with 1225 viewsBenters2

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 17:54 - Jan 26 by Ryorry

Yes, I can't get it in North Yorkshire

What about Radio Suffolk 😇
ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 19:40 - Jan 26 with 1214 viewsrfretwell

ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE WITH RADIO SUFFOLK? (n/t) on 19:33 - Jan 26 by Benters2

What about Radio Suffolk 😇

Ha, ha Benters! Saucy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024