Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere 18:35 - Jan 22 with 1329 viewsBaltachaFanClub

On loan, from Preston North End.

My other team

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:37 - Jan 22 with 1322 viewsSuperblue95

I forgot he was a thing

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:39 - Jan 22 with 1308 viewsPecker

My other team is Ipswich u23s.
Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:51 - Jan 22 with 1267 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:39 - Jan 22 by Pecker

My other team is Ipswich u23s.

Thanks for that.

The majority of the regulars on the board know my affiliation to Tranmere Rovers.

For your benefit, I only support Ipswich, but I have a certain fondness for Tranmere and the people of the Wirral.

But I am glad you had the opportunity to get your “bleed blue” level comment in.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:51 - Jan 22 with 1265 viewsBloomBlue

A very crisp passer of the ball
Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:55 - Jan 22 with 1254 viewsWD19

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:51 - Jan 22 by BloomBlue

A very crisp passer of the ball

Not quite, but I guess 'A very reconstituted potato snack passer of the ball' doesn't work quite as well.
Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 19:00 - Jan 22 with 1236 viewsBloomBlue

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:55 - Jan 22 by WD19

Not quite, but I guess 'A very reconstituted potato snack passer of the ball' doesn't work quite as well.

Precisely. I know it's not original and I'm scraping the bottom of the tube but it was the best I could think of
Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 19:12 - Jan 22 with 1216 viewsPecker

Ben Pringle has rocked up at Tranmere on 18:51 - Jan 22 by BaltachaFanClub

Thanks for that.

The majority of the regulars on the board know my affiliation to Tranmere Rovers.

For your benefit, I only support Ipswich, but I have a certain fondness for Tranmere and the people of the Wirral.

But I am glad you had the opportunity to get your “bleed blue” level comment in.

Wow, that's me told.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024