Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
today's highlights 18:10 - Jan 19 with 2390 viewsHARRY10

https://www.skysports.com/football/blackburn-vs-ipswich/392868
today's highlights on 18:15 - Jan 19 with 2347 viewsgrimboy

Bloodyhell that looked awful all over the place at the back we are doomed.
today's highlights on 18:49 - Jan 19 with 2250 viewsHARRY10

today's highlights on 18:15 - Jan 19 by grimboy

Bloodyhell that looked awful all over the place at the back we are doomed.

Some of our new recruits don't look fit enough - hopefully that will improve, fairly quickly.
today's highlights on 18:56 - Jan 19 with 2236 viewsspringfield

That made Blackburn look better than they actually were
today's highlights on 08:36 - Jan 20 with 1994 views3_5_2

Christ, looks like Dack was all over us

2-0 flattered us?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

today's highlights on 08:51 - Jan 20 with 1968 viewsBluebell

today's highlights on 18:49 - Jan 19 by HARRY10

Some of our new recruits don't look fit enough - hopefully that will improve, fairly quickly.

Much as I love Lambert I do think he is throwing too many into the mix too soon. Some of these new players have hardly played all season so can't be up to speed.

I am amazed that Bishop hasn't got more than a couple of minutes after his great performance from the bench at Accrington and perhap Lancaster or Downes should have started.

I, personally, think Knudsen is a much better left back than Elder!
today's highlights on 08:58 - Jan 20 with 1955 viewsblueconscience

today's highlights on 08:51 - Jan 20 by Bluebell

Much as I love Lambert I do think he is throwing too many into the mix too soon. Some of these new players have hardly played all season so can't be up to speed.

I am amazed that Bishop hasn't got more than a couple of minutes after his great performance from the bench at Accrington and perhap Lancaster or Downes should have started.

It seems like Lambert is doing exactly what people slated Hurst for doing, bringing in too many below average players and loans.

But we can’t blame him, as that is all Evans can afford.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 9:02]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

today's highlights on 09:06 - Jan 20 with 1933 viewsBluebell

today's highlights on 08:58 - Jan 20 by blueconscience

It seems like Lambert is doing exactly what people slated Hurst for doing, bringing in too many below average players and loans.

But we can’t blame him, as that is all Evans can afford.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 9:02]

I don't think he has much choice.

Obviously (and understandably) he doesn't rate Hurst's signings. Only one was in the squad yesterday, Nsaila on the bench.

The problem is that available players are not going to want to come to a team sitting at the bottom of the table. Lambert must have a smallish budget bearing in mind the amount of players being paid wages by Town now.

Also he can't afford to offer long contarcts as it is unknown what league we will be in next season so his hands are tied to some extent. I would guess players he wants (like Pilkington) will go elsewhere for more money.
today's highlights on 09:07 - Jan 20 with 1928 viewsDubtractor

The little I've seen of Elder has not been impressive at all, got to be honest.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

today's highlights on 10:00 - Jan 20 with 1865 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Hate to go all judgemental based on highlights but there were comments on here yesterday about us being ok in the first half and then poor after the break, but from that looks like we got absolutely battered first half??

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

today's highlights on 12:08 - Jan 20 with 1763 viewssouthnorfolkblue

today's highlights on 09:07 - Jan 20 by Dubtractor

The little I've seen of Elder has not been impressive at all, got to be honest.

If Knudsen had defended like that.....

What on earth was he doing on the penalty? That changed the game.

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

today's highlights on 12:47 - Jan 20 with 1724 viewsRobTheMonk

today's highlights on 10:00 - Jan 20 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Hate to go all judgemental based on highlights but there were comments on here yesterday about us being ok in the first half and then poor after the break, but from that looks like we got absolutely battered first half??

We played some okay stuff around the centre circle. As soon as it goes closer to their goal it all goes to pot. We were lucky we only conceded 2. It's so disheartening to see us like this.
today's highlights on 13:20 - Jan 20 with 1700 viewsBlueAllOver

Agreed Knudsen is way better than Elder.

Seen Elder at Accrington & Blackburn both occasions his positioning and defending have been woeful, yes he looks ok going forward but is going to cost us defensively, both goals were his fault yesterday. Pennington isn't a right back either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024