Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... 14:56 - Jan 18 with 1275 viewsMach_foreignBlue

... with Lambert in charge.

Imagine him leaving and one of these useless gits to become our manager, the likes of Steve Cotterill, Karl Robinson or Darren Ferguson. That would be unbearable.
If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 14:58 - Jan 18 with 1257 viewsBluefish

I hope so. Lambert certainly gives the impression that he is Mick but with better PR. They both feel in control of the club and won't let us spiral out of control like Hurst, Jewell or keane

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 14:59 - Jan 18 with 1251 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think League 1 would be fun with Lambert in charge.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:00 - Jan 18 with 1247 viewsSpruceMoose

Getting fed up of the 'League One won't be so bad' posts.

It'll be sh!t. We are Ipswich. We are not League One.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 1231 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:00 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Its not a favoured option, but if it happens, then so be it.

We will still play football, lots of new teams / grounds and we would probably win more matches.

Look on the bright side.

I know a lot of Mackems, and they are having more fun as fans than they have in the last 10 years.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:03 - Jan 18 with 1225 viewsSpruceMoose

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:02 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

Its not a favoured option, but if it happens, then so be it.

We will still play football, lots of new teams / grounds and we would probably win more matches.

Look on the bright side.

I know a lot of Mackems, and they are having more fun as fans than they have in the last 10 years.

I notice you didn't mention the financial implications.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The 3rd Division will be crap.... on 15:04 - Jan 18 with 1232 viewsBloots

....whoever is in charge.

Anyone thinking that there is anything positive in relegation is merely trying to save face and should sod off back to the funny farm.

Cheers.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The 3rd Division will be crap.... on 15:05 - Jan 18 with 1215 viewsSpruceMoose

The 3rd Division will be crap.... on 15:04 - Jan 18 by Bloots

Anyone thinking that there is anything positive in relegation is merely trying to save face and should sod off back to the funny farm.

Cheers.

The voice of reason, as ever.

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:06 - Jan 18 with 1206 viewsLankHenners

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:00 - Jan 18 by SpruceMoose

Being in League 1 without Lambert vs having Lambert in League 1 is the difference between being hit by a car and you completely break both your legs, and being hit by a car and you break both your legs but your left foot's ok.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:14 - Jan 18 with 1183 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Believe it or not I think it will be harder to keep lambert if we somehow stay up. Every single pundit will have us to be relegated when Lambert took over and certainly once we reached 10 points adrift. If he somehow keeps us up his stock will go through the roof.
If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:16 - Jan 18 with 1172 viewsMach_foreignBlue

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 14:58 - Jan 18 by Bluefish

I hope so. Lambert certainly gives the impression that he is Mick but with better PR. They both feel in control of the club and won't let us spiral out of control like Hurst, Jewell or keane

You're on a wind up mate as to that lout mccarthy.
The 3rd Division will be crap.... on 15:19 - Jan 18 with 1155 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cheers.

Try to think for a change.

Yes, League One would be crap but with any of those three in charge that would be unbearable and no hope whatsoever.
If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:19 - Jan 18 with 1146 viewsDyland

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:16 - Jan 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

Surprised you even bit :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

The 3rd Division will be crap.... on 15:21 - Jan 18 with 1141 viewsGuthrum

Cheers.

To be fair, I don't think Mach is suggesting relegation as a good idea*, so much as that if we did end up stuck in that scenario, it would be better to have Lambert in charge than many of the other potential candidates.

* I agree with your viewpoint on that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:43 - Jan 18 with 1078 viewsBlueBadger

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 14:59 - Jan 18 by Marshalls_Mullet

I think League 1 would be fun with Lambert in charge.

I suppose decent pressers will be some consolation given the likely massive reduction in income and thus playing budget and departure of good players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:44 - Jan 18 with 1078 viewsBluefish

If we get relegated then League One will be less painful ... on 15:16 - Jan 18 by Mach_foreignBlue

Obvs mentioning Mick to you is a wind up but I think it is a fair point and highlights Micks deficiency and compares his quality

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The 3rd Division will be crap.... on 15:47 - Jan 18 with 1071 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Cheers.

Well quite

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024