Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? 13:30 - Jan 16 with 1152 viewsMVBlue

Could this give us a little advantage for the weekend I wonder?
Could Tony rest players? We need any little advantage now to help our plight.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? on 14:00 - Jan 16 with 1096 viewslmfcblue

they should be fit enough to cope with a midweek game.
Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? on 14:03 - Jan 16 with 1089 viewsSpruceMoose

I feel like we've been here before...

Oh no wait. That was England.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? on 14:23 - Jan 16 with 1030 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Certainly will have some impact, as well as the mental side as they then lost.

Not huge, but it's a benefit to us.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? on 14:46 - Jan 16 with 984 viewsMVBlue

Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? on 14:03 - Jan 16 by SpruceMoose

I feel like we've been here before...

Oh no wait. That was England.

Yes but: Luka Modrić

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Will Blackburn be tired from 120 minutes of football Tuesday night? on 21:31 - Jan 16 with 789 viewsgt81

I doubt it. Several of our new signings are short on match fitness themselves so I don't read much into these things.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024