Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) 20:17 - Jan 14 with 4247 viewsKeno

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:18 - Jan 14 with 3820 viewswkj

He has a bit more colour in his cheeks if you ask me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

You called? on 20:19 - Jan 14 with 3807 viewsWD19

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:19 - Jan 14 with 3803 viewsBryanPlug

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:18 - Jan 14 by wkj

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 14 with 3778 viewsGlasgowBlue

Is he dressed as a taco?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:26 - Jan 14 with 3760 viewsJohnny_Boy

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 14 by GlasgowBlue

Is he dressed as a taco?

TWTD
on 21:09 - Jan 14 with 3686 views_

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 3677 viewsKieran_Knows

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 20:18 - Jan 14 by wkj

... and a bit more hair on his head as well.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jan 14 with 3668 viewsBluefish

Poor bloke gets taunted over his broken leg and now you go even worse and say that. Give him a break

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:14 - Jan 14 with 3666 viewsReuser_is_God

on 21:09 - Jan 14 by _

Isn’t Callis fat & bald now?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:16 - Jan 14 with 3661 viewsKeno

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:14 - Jan 14 by Reuser_is_God

no thats Phil

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:19 - Jan 14 with 3653 viewsCoco

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:14 - Jan 14 by Reuser_is_God

Phat and bold

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:29 - Jan 14 with 3629 viewsPinewoodblue

Callis has more meat on him.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:37 - Jan 14 with 3614 viewswkj

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:29 - Jan 14 by Pinewoodblue

Callis has more meat on him.

Atleast it isnt in him i suppose

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:38 - Jan 14 with 3609 viewsPinewoodblue

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:37 - Jan 14 by wkj

Atleast it isnt in him i suppose

I should have said less meat on him!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 21:57 - Jan 14 with 3571 viewshoppy

No, he’s just sitting down.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 23:34 - Jan 14 with 3483 viewsRyorry

Maybe I'm just being an offended on behalf of others sensitive snowflake, but I've never felt comfortable with people being called out on here, esp when they're no longer around to speak out, however harmless/innocent/jokey a thread may be intended as.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 08:32 - Jan 15 with 3316 viewsKeno

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 23:34 - Jan 14 by Ryorry

Maybe I'm just being an offended on behalf of others sensitive snowflake, but I've never felt comfortable with people being called out on here, esp when they're no longer around to speak out, however harmless/innocent/jokey a thread may be intended as.

I can honestly say I meant no offence

I was just struck by what I thought was more than a passing resemblance

The only I resemble is Douglas

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:04 - Jan 15 with 3301 viewsRyorry

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 08:32 - Jan 15 by Keno

I can honestly say I meant no offence

I was just struck by what I thought was more than a passing resemblance

The only I resemble is Douglas

I'm sure you didn't, but 1) some people prefer to stay out of the limelight and don't appreciate being dragged into it by someone else, and b) you have no control over what's said by others on a thread once you've posted the OP.

Told you this when you did something similar with me as the focus a year or so ago, and imho it's worse when the person referred to in the OP isn't around to speak for themselves.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:06]

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:10 - Jan 15 with 3285 viewsBluebell

Can't be Callis, he has a minstrel in his ear.

By a minstrel, I mean one of these not one of those singers that put black boot polish on their faces...

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:24 - Jan 15 with 3264 viewsBluebell

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:04 - Jan 15 by Ryorry

I'm sure you didn't, but 1) some people prefer to stay out of the limelight and don't appreciate being dragged into it by someone else, and b) you have no control over what's said by others on a thread once you've posted the OP.

Told you this when you did something similar with me as the focus a year or so ago, and imho it's worse when the person referred to in the OP isn't around to speak for themselves.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:06]

I can understand where you are coming from Ryorry but this is Callis we are talking about.

Callis who has shown us pictures of himself in a suit, with tattoos, with a minstrel in his ear, and often links his twitter account.

I have a feeling he won’t mind.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:25]
Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:26 - Jan 15 with 3251 viewschicoazul

Has Callis stopped posting btw?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:32 - Jan 15 with 3242 viewsRyorry

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:24 - Jan 15 by Bluebell

I can understand where you are coming from Ryorry but this is Callis we are talking about.

Callis who has shown us pictures of himself in a suit, with tattoos, with a minstrel in his ear, and often links his twitter account.

I have a feeling he won’t mind.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:25]

You may have that feeling BB, but the point is that you don't know for sure, and he himself isn't around to tell the OP himself if he does mind. Plus as I said, Keno has no control over any ensuing comments by others.

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:36 - Jan 15 with 3233 viewsRyorry

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:26 - Jan 15 by chicoazul

Has Callis stopped posting btw?

He deleted his TWTD account (about 2-3 weeks ago? iirc)
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:37]

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 10:02 - Jan 15 with 3206 viewsKeno

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:32 - Jan 15 by Ryorry

You may have that feeling BB, but the point is that you don't know for sure, and he himself isn't around to tell the OP himself if he does mind. Plus as I said, Keno has no control over any ensuing comments by others.

"Keno has no control over any ensuing comments by others"

by that logic I probably shouldn't post anything about anyone as I dont know how the ensuing replies will go.

It was a innocent 'new player looks like' post

Im sorry if the OP was taken in any other way and yes, I have no control over the replies, but that is hardly my fault.

I think a long day of work beckons

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 10:04 - Jan 15 with 3196 viewschicoazul

Is it me or does this Judge guy look like Callis? (n/t) on 09:36 - Jan 15 by Ryorry

He deleted his TWTD account (about 2-3 weeks ago? iirc)
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 9:37]

Is it? Thanks.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024