Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock 14:04 - Jan 12 with 1736 viewsuefacup81

Not in the 18, and wondering how he took the news of having been dropped.

Was standing outside the Buddhist centre next to AXA about 1315hrs and saw him walk past heading into town, carrying his washbag, face like thunder.

I don't know how things like that work, but I'd assume a player would normally hang around?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:11]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Kenlock on 14:06 - Jan 12 with 1660 viewspointofblue

* 18, not 16.

I presume he must be injured?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kenlock on 14:24 - Jan 12 with 1519 viewsYallop

His second half v Millwall did him no favours
Kenlock on 14:26 - Jan 12 with 1488 viewspositivity

Kenlock on 14:24 - Jan 12 by Yallop

His second half v Millwall did him no favours

undoubtedly the best defender on the day though

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Kenlock on 14:28 - Jan 12 with 1465 viewsVic

He’s got nothing to moan about. It’s a squad game and Lambert has already said the LB slot will be a shoot out between h8m and Elder. So Elder wins this time - unsurprisingly given the situation; but if (IF) Kenlock has gone off in a huff as you suggest then he’ll have done himself no favours at all. Personally I doubt that is how it is - suspect that Lambert would have told him by yesterday who was going to to get the shirt today.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Kenlock on 15:02 - Jan 12 with 1347 viewschristiand

Kenlock on 14:28 - Jan 12 by Vic

He’s got nothing to moan about. It’s a squad game and Lambert has already said the LB slot will be a shoot out between h8m and Elder. So Elder wins this time - unsurprisingly given the situation; but if (IF) Kenlock has gone off in a huff as you suggest then he’ll have done himself no favours at all. Personally I doubt that is how it is - suspect that Lambert would have told him by yesterday who was going to to get the shirt today.

If he's annoyed then that's good, I'd be more concerned if Kenlock was happy and content with that decision.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Kenlock on 15:35 - Jan 12 with 1279 viewsVic

Kenlock on 15:02 - Jan 12 by christiand

If he's annoyed then that's good, I'd be more concerned if Kenlock was happy and content with that decision.

Not if he’s walking away from the ground!

Kenlock on 15:41 - Jan 12 with 1252 viewschristiand

Kenlock on 15:35 - Jan 12 by Vic

Not if he’s walking away from the ground!

I'd be pretty p*ssed, probably do the same. Have some time to reflect and then comeback on Monday to prove PL wrong.

Kenlock on 15:55 - Jan 12 with 1185 viewsVic

Kenlock on 15:41 - Jan 12 by christiand

I'd be pretty p*ssed, probably do the same. Have some time to reflect and then comeback on Monday to prove PL wrong.

So you might be, but it’s not what a prof player should/would do. If he walked from the ground in a huff he’d be in big trouble. Be upset, sure - but you don’t walk.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 15:56]

Login to get fewer ads

Kenlock on 15:58 - Jan 12 with 1157 viewsYallop

Kenlock on 15:55 - Jan 12 by Vic

So you might be, but it’s not what a prof player should/would do. If he walked from the ground in a huff he’d be in big trouble. Be upset, sure - but you don’t walk.

And rightly fined. He needs to earn his place
Kenlock on 16:03 - Jan 12 with 1119 viewschristiand

Kenlock on 15:55 - Jan 12 by Vic

I understand your point Vic, but if annoyed and feel the decision is unjust then it's a natural reaction. Take the fine Kenlock and come back stronger would be my advice. He's got to prove himself now, too many Town managers have put others ahead of him. He probably feels like he is at a crossroads regarding his PR career.

Kenlock on 16:16 - Jan 12 with 1068 viewsfloridaboy

Kenlock on 15:58 - Jan 12 by Yallop

And rightly fined. He needs to earn his place

I am for a fine as well. I would have thought all the players not in the squad would be expected to stay and watch/support those on the field.

If he has gone off in a huff maybe PL will try and ship him out. Need everyone pulling in the same direction!
on 16:19 - Jan 12 with 1058 views_

Kenlock on 16:16 - Jan 12 by floridaboy

I am for a fine as well. I would have thought all the players not in the squad would be expected to stay and watch/support those on the field.

If he has gone off in a huff maybe PL will try and ship him out. Need everyone pulling in the same direction!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024