Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here 20:07 - Jan 11 with 4349 viewsKeno

for some reason Lee Bowyer name has popped into my mine

didn't he make a lot of premiership appearances in his career?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 4334 viewsSpruceMoose

Ben Thatcher.

Lee Bowyer.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 20:09]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:21 - Jan 11 with 4299 viewssixtouchfootball

He played many a game in the premiership

I try to forget Tony Dining (shudder)
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:22 - Jan 11 with 4299 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Gave me one of my best away day memories in recent years so no regret from me.
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:23 - Jan 11 with 4291 viewsSuperblue95

Is Darren O Dea still a thing?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:25 - Jan 11 with 4280 viewsMeltonBlue

Campo.. Always forget he played for us.
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:31 - Jan 11 with 4252 viewsSuperblue95

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:25 - Jan 11 by MeltonBlue

Campo.. Always forget he played for us.

Except for now, when you didn’t forget

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:34 - Jan 11 with 4225 viewsColin_Viljoen

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:22 - Jan 11 by ColchesterBlue1985

Lee Bowyer 1 Robert Green 0
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:35 - Jan 11 with 4216 viewsMeltonBlue

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:31 - Jan 11 by Superblue95

Except for now, when you didn’t forget

Yes except for then. Well pointed out.
Login to get fewer ads

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:38 - Jan 11 with 4205 viewsPJH

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:22 - Jan 11 by ColchesterBlue1985

We looked very good that night.
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:47 - Jan 11 with 4175 viewsJon_456

Danny Karbassiyoon
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:50 - Jan 11 with 4162 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:38 - Jan 11 by PJH

We looked very good that night.

Those two wins over West Ham were superb and really makes a mockery of how Paul Jewell didn’t get those levels of performance more often.
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:07 - Jan 11 with 4121 viewsRobTheMonk

Bilel Moshni.
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:09 - Jan 11 with 4116 viewsmaximoalex

Ivar Ingimarsson
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:14 - Jan 11 with 4102 viewsWeirdFishes

Zeki Fryers

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:24 - Jan 11 with 4085 viewsFrankMarshall

Paddy Kenny

Frank Marshall

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:31 - Jan 11 with 4064 viewsgt81

Amir Karic. Did he ever actually make an appearance for us?
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:32 - Jan 11 with 4059 viewsMedwayTractor

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:31 - Jan 11 by gt81

Amir Karic. Did he ever actually make an appearance for us?

Three, all in the League Cup, all from the bench.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 22:49]

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:45 - Jan 11 with 4023 viewsPJH

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 20:50 - Jan 11 by ColchesterBlue1985

Those two wins over West Ham were superb and really makes a mockery of how Paul Jewell didn’t get those levels of performance more often.

Yes, I left Upton Park the night of the 1-0 win believing that we had got a promotion winning team there.
The home game was pretty good too.
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 21:56 - Jan 11 with 3996 viewsEwan_Oozami

Chopra

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 03:27 - Jan 12 with 3868 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Mark Fish
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 04:00 - Jan 12 with 3856 viewsArthur_Hayes

I’m going old school...

Cor Lems
Michael Cole
Chris O’Donnell
David Barnes
Mark Stuart
Andy Bernal
Vlado Bozinoski
Michael Cheetham

and more recently, Jordan Spence
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 05:45 - Jan 12 with 3826 viewswkj

Chopra - Only player i've booed, and I would wanna give slap to given half a chance.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 07:45 - Jan 12 with 3773 viewsTractorchef

I was convinced Lee trundle had played for us, turns out I was thinking of Adam Proudlock!
Random Players you forget (or wish you could forget) has played here on 07:59 - Jan 12 with 3755 viewsCuffy81

Rory Fallon and Gerry Creaney immediately spring to mind
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024