Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us 14:32 - Jan 10 with 17835 viewsKeno

Well done Rachel

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 6992 viewswkj

Rachel Riley has done many a thing to me in my dreams

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:37 - Jan 10 with 6989 viewsSwansea_Blue

Views of Rachel Riley are always good
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 14:39]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:39 - Jan 10 with 6967 viewsITFC_Forever

She absolutely has.... but I think she's found herself rail-roaded down a road she didn't want to particularly go down, especially given her public profile.
She's sticking up for what she believes in, but now she's ended up being a spokesperson for that belief and in turn has attracted every troll under the sun.... and that's on top of the usual unwanted perving, sexist sh1te she no doubt attracts on a regular basis.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:39 - Jan 10 with 6962 viewsartsbossbeard

She looks lovely right now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:42 - Jan 10 with 6924 viewsSitfcB

Are you more of a Carol Vorderman fan though...?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:45 - Jan 10 with 6863 viewsSpruceMoose

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:42 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

Blimey. She's had some work done.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:47 - Jan 10 with 6874 viewsKeno

No way!!

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:47 - Jan 10 with 6867 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:45 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

This is her twitter profile. Doesn't look anything like her

Remind me - why are we even having this conversation?

Login to get fewer ads

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:52 - Jan 10 with 6807 viewsKeno

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:47 - Jan 10 by Swansea_Blue

This is her twitter profile. Doesn't look anything like her

Remind me - why are we even having this conversation?

Rachel Riley - just told George Galloway to FVCK OFF

and called Corbyn out

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:08 - Jan 10 with 6690 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:52 - Jan 10 by Keno

and called Corbyn out

She has been exposing Labour and left wing antisemitism on twitter for some time now and has been getting absolute dog's abuse for her efforts.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 15:10]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:10 - Jan 10 with 6689 viewsartsbossbeard

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:08 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

She has been exposing Labour and left wing antisemitism on twitter for some time now and has been getting absolute dog's abuse for her efforts.

[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 15:10]

Rachel?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:12 - Jan 10 with 6645 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:10 - Jan 10 by artsbossbeard

Rachel?

Yes, Rachel Riley.

Basically putting up the sort of examples of antisemitism on twitter that I have on here. JC's supporters have been piling on to her giving her endless abuse.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/rachel-riley-accuses-jeremy-corbyn-081226326.html
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 15:14]

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:21 - Jan 10 with 6564 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:12 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Yes, Rachel Riley.

Basically putting up the sort of examples of antisemitism on twitter that I have on here. JC's supporters have been piling on to her giving her endless abuse.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/rachel-riley-accuses-jeremy-corbyn-081226326.html
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 15:14]

I'm a little confused, isn't saying to someone that they don't look like a typical Jew offensive and racist?
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:22 - Jan 10 with 6573 viewshoppy

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:45 - Jan 10 by SpruceMoose

What are you on about? You can't even see her teeth in that picture.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:24 - Jan 10 with 6552 viewsartsbossbeard

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:21 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

I'm a little confused, isn't saying to someone that they don't look like a typical Jew offensive and racist?

You've done it now..

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:29 - Jan 10 with 6504 viewsVic

Why have you posted a picture of a brunette Barbie doll?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:31 - Jan 10 with 6473 viewsbluewein

That we need to add some experience to our midfield...?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:32 - Jan 10 with 6475 viewsartsbossbeard

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:29 - Jan 10 by Vic

Why have you posted a picture of a brunette Barbie doll?

I've always viewed The Riley as proper girlfriend type material whilst The Vorderman would leave you resembling a dry husk, begging her to stop, wiping tears from your eyes and snot from your nose.

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:34 - Jan 10 with 6453 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:31 - Jan 10 by bluewein

That we need to add some experience to our midfield...?

Yep, she's just been caught on film booing Knudsen too. And that's how she repays my lustful thoughts! *flounces off*

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:11 - Jan 10 with 6282 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 15:21 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

A Jewish woman who has bravely put her head above the parapet by taking an online fight against antisemitism, has been on the receiving end of antisemitic, misogynistic and just plain vile abuse from JC's army of hate for her efforts and bares her soul in an inspiring interview. And your first thought is to have a pop at her for stating a genetic fact.

Way to go squidders. Not a great look.

FYI Ashkenazi Jews, who make up a large proportion of Europe's Jews since the diaspora, do have a "Jewish look". This is because Ashkenazi Jews have become so closely related due to racism and repeated genocide. It is such a closely related group that scientists like to use it for genetic studies.

But you keep suggesting that the Jewish woman complaining about antisemitism is a racist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:13]

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:18 - Jan 10 with 6242 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:11 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

A Jewish woman who has bravely put her head above the parapet by taking an online fight against antisemitism, has been on the receiving end of antisemitic, misogynistic and just plain vile abuse from JC's army of hate for her efforts and bares her soul in an inspiring interview. And your first thought is to have a pop at her for stating a genetic fact.

Way to go squidders. Not a great look.

FYI Ashkenazi Jews, who make up a large proportion of Europe's Jews since the diaspora, do have a "Jewish look". This is because Ashkenazi Jews have become so closely related due to racism and repeated genocide. It is such a closely related group that scientists like to use it for genetic studies.

But you keep suggesting that the Jewish woman complaining about antisemitism is a racist.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 17:13]

"Keep"?

Come on now Glassers, is that the best you can do?

When i have suggested that in the past?

Just horrible tactics there, just plain making things up.

Didn't you accuse someone the other day of being a liar?

Dear oh dear.
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:31 - Jan 10 with 6144 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:18 - Jan 10 by Bluesquid

"Keep"?

Come on now Glassers, is that the best you can do?

When i have suggested that in the past?

Just horrible tactics there, just plain making things up.

Didn't you accuse someone the other day of being a liar?

Dear oh dear.

Your post of 15.21.

Iron Lion Zion

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:34 - Jan 10 with 6127 viewsBluesquid

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:31 - Jan 10 by GlasgowBlue

Your post of 15.21.

You said that i KEEP on doing it.

Where have i suggested that in the past?
Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:36 - Jan 10 with 6115 viewsnoggin

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 14:52 - Jan 10 by Keno

and called Corbyn out

If one likes both Corbyn and Galloway, does that make one antisemitic? Asking for an imaginary friend.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:41 - Jan 10 with 6080 viewsGlasgowBlue

Rachel Riley - has echoed the views of many of us on 16:36 - Jan 10 by noggin

If one likes both Corbyn and Galloway, does that make one antisemitic? Asking for an imaginary friend.

No. Why on earth would it?

It would, however, make you a very poor judge of character.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2019 16:43]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024