Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Realistically 18:41 - Jan 9 with 614 viewscvillageblue

The summer is when Evans shows Lambert how much he is willing to back him.
It's clear from the wages that the kind of player that would help keep us up demand (Gestede) and our 10 point gap that we are throwing money away with very little chance of staying up.

However come the summer then Evans could show Lambert that he is serious about it being one season in L1 and back him.

With Sunderland and Pompey going up I'd say we will be the biggest club in L1 nxt season. A financial meltdown at Bolton would help as would probably Rotherham coming down.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Realistically on 18:50 - Jan 9 with 590 viewsWestSussexBlue

Lots of flaws in there tbh.
Now is the time for ME to back his manager, after all he appointed him to salvage our place in the championship after Hurst.
I’m not convinced Lambert will stay if he feels he’s unlikely to be given sufficient funds here and now, he’d probably get snapped up in the summer and lastly we’d be viewed as a big club by many teams in the championship now and it means jack, after all look where we sit.
In league one we’d be another club with history but nothing else.
Realistically on 19:02 - Jan 9 with 554 viewsBloomBlue

Why do people think Gestede a player who has hardly scored a goal over the last 3 season and is known as sick note by his own fans because he's constantly injured is going get us out of this relegation mess?
Realistically on 19:04 - Jan 9 with 551 viewsLeagueOne

He can't though due to the new 3rd Division FFP rules. If he's not backed the manager as promised during this window he won't be here next season, mark my words.

Also we're not going to be the biggest club in League One, we're going to struggle.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024