Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Wolfenden this afternoon 14:51 - Jan 5 with 642 viewsxrayspecs

Will be Interested to see how he has progressed while on loan.
Watching Wolfenden this afternoon on 17:43 - Jan 5 with 500 viewsxrayspecs

In case anyone is interested, he had a decent game today without looking like he is good enough yet for a higher league.

Macclesfield forwards succeeded in getting in behind him a couple of times and he was caught square on early on. Picked up a booking for holding a forward back, he had been lucky not to have been in the book earlier for similar offences. He got better as the game progressed and looked reasonably secure.

Not really tested in the air defensively and one complete misheader aside dealt with the ariel challenges. He seemed less assured on the ball than I remember, not sure if that is due to plying your trade in a lower league or just having a bad game.

Based on this performance he is no better than the CBs we have at the club including Nsiala and Donacien.
Watching Wolfenden this afternoon on 17:49 - Jan 5 with 461 viewsHarry_Palmer

Watching Wolfenden this afternoon on 17:43 - Jan 5 by xrayspecs

In case anyone is interested, he had a decent game today without looking like he is good enough yet for a higher league.

Macclesfield forwards succeeded in getting in behind him a couple of times and he was caught square on early on. Picked up a booking for holding a forward back, he had been lucky not to have been in the book earlier for similar offences. He got better as the game progressed and looked reasonably secure.

Not really tested in the air defensively and one complete misheader aside dealt with the ariel challenges. He seemed less assured on the ball than I remember, not sure if that is due to plying your trade in a lower league or just having a bad game.

Based on this performance he is no better than the CBs we have at the club including Nsiala and Donacien.

Cheers for that, always interested in how the young players are doing on loan, although I'm sure we would all have hoped for a more positive review.

I'm afraid nobody is coming to save us, not signings and certainly not our youngsters that are out on loan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024