Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... 19:48 - Jan 1 with 4981 viewsSitfcB

...Lambert will be off.

Who the f’ck is gonna want to come in a manage us next season??

We will end up with Grayson.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:51 - Jan 1 with 4937 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Never mind next season, who will manage us for the last 7 games of this season?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Martin Allen. (n/t) on 19:52 - Jan 1 with 4917 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:52 - Jan 1 with 4914 viewsBrixtonBlue

What makes you say he'll be off?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:53 - Jan 1 with 4901 viewsSitfcB

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:51 - Jan 1 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Never mind next season, who will manage us for the last 7 games of this season?

Klug, obvs.

I say get Warnock in!!

COYB

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:54 - Jan 1 with 4877 viewsSitfcB

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:52 - Jan 1 by BrixtonBlue

He’s agent Lambert.

He will paraded around Carrow Road like a king Once we are down.

COYB

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 4644 viewsManchesterblue

Times are so bad the Dean Fooking Bowditch would be a good signing for us next year, God help us

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 21:41 - Jan 1 with 4542 viewsITFC_Forever

Grayson, Cotterill, Evans or some other fraud and charlatan.

We are an absolute basket case.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:36 - Jan 1 with 4343 viewsLeagueOne

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:52 - Jan 1 by BrixtonBlue

How can we afford to keep him on a 20million loss and FFP?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Login to get fewer ads

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:38 - Jan 1 with 4328 viewsRyorry

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:36 - Jan 1 by LeagueOne

If we're going down anyway, why obey the rules of FFP?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:45 - Jan 1 with 4287 viewsSergio

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:54 - Jan 1 by SitfcB

He’s agent Lambert.

So true, he has been lorded on here as 'our saviour' but the football is worse than Hurst's!

he hates Norwich bullsheet… I bet they've got a statue in waiting
So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:45 - Jan 1 with 4281 viewsDeano69

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:36 - Jan 1 by LeagueOne

Can we afford not to?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:46 - Jan 1 with 4271 viewsSpruceMoose

'We'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:47 - Jan 1 with 4268 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lambert Expects to Stay With Town Whatever Happens This Season 6th Dec 2018 16:57
Town manager Paul Lambert says he expects to remain with the Blues regardless of what happens this season having settled in well at what he describes as a “brilliant football club” which he is confident will see a change in fortune going forward. 29

Poll: W or W

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:49 - Jan 1 with 4251 viewsRyorry

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 22:47 - Jan 1 by BLUEBEAT

Lambert Expects to Stay With Town Whatever Happens This Season 6th Dec 2018 16:57
Town manager Paul Lambert says he expects to remain with the Blues regardless of what happens this season having settled in well at what he describes as a “brilliant football club” which he is confident will see a change in fortune going forward. 29

Best news all day, glad someone can see the long-term!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 01:41 - Jan 2 with 4069 viewsBrixtonBlue

I thought it was a £7m loss. Where do you get £20m from?

And Lambert has a contract.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 01:51 - Jan 2 with 4054 viewsGiveusaWave

Where does the 20 million loss come from? Are you thinking of value of players? And we do get parachute payments (a small amount). Many high earners are also very likely to leave.

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 07:20 - Jan 2 with 3894 viewsITFC_Forever

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 01:41 - Jan 2 by BrixtonBlue

I thought it was a £7m loss. Where do you get £20m from?

And Lambert has a contract.

You know as well as the rest of us contracts mean nothing in football.

If PL decides to leave or another club wants him, he’ll be gone.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 07:47 - Jan 2 with 3791 viewsSE1blue

I think lambert (fingers crossed) will stick around but I wouldn’t be unhappy to get John McGreal.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 08:34 - Jan 2 with 3682 viewschicoazul

Grayson....wouldnt be too bad?
But the noises seem to be Lambert will stay regardless. Imagine he is on a very good screw from Evans which will help.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 11:21 - Jan 2 with 3530 viewsBrixtonBlue

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 07:20 - Jan 2 by ITFC_Forever

You know as well as the rest of us contracts mean nothing in football.

If PL decides to leave or another club wants him, he’ll be gone.

True. That wasn't the main gist of my reply though...

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 11:26 - Jan 2 with 3501 viewsStokieBlue

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 19:54 - Jan 1 by SitfcB

He’s agent Lambert.

The Agent Lambert stuff is just silly.

I don't think he would leave if we are relegated, lots of youth to work with in L1 which they could definitely handle and get experience.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So once it’s mathematically impossible that we can stay up.... on 11:59 - Jan 2 with 3417 viewsJammyDodgerrr

What we've got going in our favour to keep him is that he will gain a bit of a reputation if he leaves us when we go down. Last four clubs, i think having been at less than a year and two would've been relegated. Not going to get another big club come in for him if he leaves with that record. Would benefit his CV to try and attempt to get us back.

That's the only straw i have to clutch at.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024