Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans 19:30 - Jan 1 with 848 viewsHipsterectomy

At what point will he come out and discuss the situation? He was praised by many for his 20+ min interview in the summer and we heard a bit more from him. Now, unless I've missed something, it's been incredibly quiet. Even Milne hasn't come out.

Letting us know what the plan is for January in terms of transfers, if we have a budget or plan in preparation for going down...like come end of Jan if it's looking all but certain will we prepare for a title challenge? Play offs? To consolidate in League 1?

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Evans on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 820 viewsRegencyBlue

The fundamental flaw in your question is that you are assuming there is a plan!

All joking aside after what has happened following his first interview I doubt he will be in any hurry to do a second!!
Evans on 19:52 - Jan 1 with 805 viewsmrshallisfit

I wouldn't worry too much about Milne. He really is a waste of gristle and bone.
Evans on 19:53 - Jan 1 with 792 viewsartsbossbeard

Hello selling club, here's my deck of cards.

Take a look.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Evans on 19:55 - Jan 1 with 766 viewsBloomBlue

What do you want him to do, come out and say we have £10m to spend on players? Meaning all the selling clubs know we have £10m and quote us £5m plus for every player we're interested in.
Evans on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 758 viewsBrixtonBlue

What do you want him to tell us about the Jan transfers? We're trying to get some. We know that. What else is there to say?

A plan for League 1 won't be spoken about because that would be throwing in the towel and no-one at the club can be seen to be doing that. Imagine the abuse Evans would get if he admitted we've given up!

Not really sure what you want to be honest.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024