Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today 23:09 - Dec 26 with 4726 viewspatrickswell

Not brilliant but OK. He seems to be the guy getting slaughtered after every defeat but it really isn’t justified today.
Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 23:38 - Dec 26 with 4685 viewsMrTown

What does he do?

He’s lazy, he really is, if he gives the ball away he jogs back. Inexcusable.

He does contribute going forward, doesn’t deliver crosses, doesn’t thread balls, rarely overlaps his wideman.

And finally, he can’t defend, he doesn’t do the basics at all, doesn’t close his man down quick enough (back to the laziness), he gets caught at crosses, he gets beat to easily, he’s very weak.

I’m not sure what he does? There is a reason he was released from a relegated League 1 side.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 00:06 - Dec 27 with 4630 viewspatrickswell

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 23:38 - Dec 26 by MrTown

What does he do?

He’s lazy, he really is, if he gives the ball away he jogs back. Inexcusable.

He does contribute going forward, doesn’t deliver crosses, doesn’t thread balls, rarely overlaps his wideman.

And finally, he can’t defend, he doesn’t do the basics at all, doesn’t close his man down quick enough (back to the laziness), he gets caught at crosses, he gets beat to easily, he’s very weak.

I’m not sure what he does? There is a reason he was released from a relegated League 1 side.

That’s comprehensive but he was fine today.
Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 02:44 - Dec 27 with 4578 viewsBasingstokeBlue

According to the loud-mouth dipstick stood behind me, Spence was “the worst player ever to wear an Ipswich shirt” amongst many other perceived failings listed at the top of his voice in a ten-minute rant (only terminated when a woman to my left shouted for him to “shut the f*ck up”).

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 04:42 - Dec 27 with 4525 viewsBenters2

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 02:44 - Dec 27 by BasingstokeBlue

According to the loud-mouth dipstick stood behind me, Spence was “the worst player ever to wear an Ipswich shirt” amongst many other perceived failings listed at the top of his voice in a ten-minute rant (only terminated when a woman to my left shouted for him to “shut the f*ck up”).

Drum roll ... that sounds like it was our one and only eco warrior Callis !
Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 05:48 - Dec 27 with 4511 viewsGiveusaWave

Agree he has been ok recently...but we need more than ok at the moment....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 16:47 - Dec 27 with 4341 viewsmonytowbray

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 04:42 - Dec 27 by Benters2

Drum roll ... that sounds like it was our one and only eco warrior Callis !

Yeah, was me. Amazing how many people don’t say a word at the game and come home to whinge about it on a keyboard :)

As I said before, I won’t shed too much of a tear that a load of people who sat in silence for 90 minutes got upset that I rightly called Spence sh1t.

If it was the bloke literally in front of me him and his son stood in silence most the game more interested in their phones. Top away day support.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 16:50]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 16:54 - Dec 27 with 4319 viewskizaitfc

Problem is he doesnt do a huge amount wrong in general.

But if you literally sit and watch him for 45 mins of the game which I have done, you see how lazy he is attacking and defensively.

The number of fouls he gives away, the times he should be overlapping and doesnt, the times he should be busting a gut to get back and defend but he is jogging.

He simply just isnt up to this level IMO

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 16:58 - Dec 27 with 4309 viewsmonytowbray

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 16:54 - Dec 27 by kizaitfc

Problem is he doesnt do a huge amount wrong in general.

But if you literally sit and watch him for 45 mins of the game which I have done, you see how lazy he is attacking and defensively.

The number of fouls he gives away, the times he should be overlapping and doesnt, the times he should be busting a gut to get back and defend but he is jogging.

He simply just isnt up to this level IMO

He’s a player in a very vulnerable playing position who simply can’t be bothered. I think the point the woman got arsey with me was as I was screaming at him to get back as he slowly jogged at the half way line as QPR got off to a counter from his side. About 5 minutes later he was too busy watching the ball to notice a QPR player had cut on the outside of him with 10 yards of space and was onside.

He’s shockingly bad all round and I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t want to be here with the effort he puts in.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:08 - Dec 27 with 4294 viewsDubtractor

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 16:47 - Dec 27 by monytowbray

Yeah, was me. Amazing how many people don’t say a word at the game and come home to whinge about it on a keyboard :)

As I said before, I won’t shed too much of a tear that a load of people who sat in silence for 90 minutes got upset that I rightly called Spence sh1t.

If it was the bloke literally in front of me him and his son stood in silence most the game more interested in their phones. Top away day support.

FWIW I don't rate Spence at all, but a heads up for you, being that drunken bloke that shouts abuse at a player all game isn't a good look.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:08 - Dec 27 with 4286 viewsmonytowbray

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:08 - Dec 27 by Dubtractor

FWIW I don't rate Spence at all, but a heads up for you, being that drunken bloke that shouts abuse at a player all game isn't a good look.

Spent most of the game singing to be fair.

TWTD never forgets…

on 17:30 - Dec 27 with 4251 views_

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:37 - Dec 27 with 4234 viewsMrTown

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 00:06 - Dec 27 by patrickswell

That’s comprehensive but he was fine today.

He ok today, but nothing more than a 5 out of 10. And that’s just basic Jordan Spence. He’s just a passenger, he’s ok if you don’t want anything from your RB.

on 17:41 - Dec 27 with 4221 views_

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:37 - Dec 27 by MrTown

He ok today, but nothing more than a 5 out of 10. And that’s just basic Jordan Spence. He’s just a passenger, he’s ok if you don’t want anything from your RB.

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:43 - Dec 27 with 4218 viewsagentp

4th best according to the ratings. Not sure I agree with that but he certainly wasn't the worst.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 17:46]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:50 - Dec 27 with 4188 viewsPecker

Agree. I said that I thought the whole team played ok. The score line flattered QPR somewhat. I also agree with what others have said, we need more than just ok. The most important thing from now until the end of season is that we support the lads for every minute of every game. We all know that this is a pretty poor side, but sitting at work/home slagging them off doesn't help anyone. We all know that relegation is a strong possibility, but sitting at work/home stating it doesn't help anyone either. The whole squad needs our support. We will play a part in whether we stay up or not. We must support the lads as much as we can. I know that this is a debating board, but please, try and stop the negativity.
Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 17:52 - Dec 27 with 4179 viewsMrTown

on 17:41 - Dec 27 by _

When he first joined, I briefly wondered why MK Dons released him. Now I know, he has reduced his levels of performance since PL. He looks very average to me.

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 18:47 - Dec 27 with 4114 viewsTrequartista

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 02:44 - Dec 27 by BasingstokeBlue

Shouting abuse at our own players during the match? That's not very vegan.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 18:53 - Dec 27 with 4103 viewsmonytowbray

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 18:47 - Dec 27 by Trequartista

I’ve never eaten a footballer TBF.

TWTD never forgets…

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 19:24 - Dec 27 with 4069 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Thats not strictly true. Every Vegan I've ever met has seemed insanely angry about something or other.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 19:33 - Dec 27 with 4051 viewsmonytowbray

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 19:24 - Dec 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Thats not strictly true. Every Vegan I've ever met has seemed insanely angry about something or other.

U STARTIN M8?
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 19:33]

TWTD never forgets…

Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 06:12 - Dec 28 with 3933 viewsBenters2

As our dearly departed brother Taximan said to me ‘Callis a numbskull I thought he was a happy clapper’.

We will see you at the Rotherham game🇬🇧🍺👍🤓
Please attend - Jordan Spence was OK today on 06:15 - Dec 28 with 3930 viewsBenters2

Lol 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024