Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? 10:53 - Dec 14 with 1280 viewsbluelagos

Anyone confirm what anti-Semitic songs were heard last night?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:03 - Dec 14 with 1258 viewsartsbossbeard

Unless GB reports this, it didn't happen.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:06 - Dec 14 with 1250 viewsbluelagos

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:03 - Dec 14 by artsbossbeard

Unless GB reports this, it didn't happen.

Not wishing to bait Glassers, but he has missed a "Chelsea fans infiltrated by Labour supporters" opportunity.

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:07 - Dec 14 with 1243 viewsm14_blue

No idea but I’d guess it was related to Tottenham?
Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:08 - Dec 14 with 1240 viewsartsbossbeard

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:07 - Dec 14 by m14_blue

No idea but I’d guess it was related to Tottenham?

Twas indeed, they used the Y word, which is also sung by Spurs fans about themselves too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:15 - Dec 14 with 1213 viewsbluelagos

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:08 - Dec 14 by artsbossbeard

Twas indeed, they used the Y word, which is also sung by Spurs fans about themselves too.

Does that make it acceptable? Would think not as the N word is used by rappers but still unacceptable when others use it...

Though I can see why it blurs the lines somewhat.

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 12:14 - Dec 14 with 1133 viewsSwansea_Blue

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 11:08 - Dec 14 by artsbossbeard

'Yellow'?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Has Chelsea fans' latest been covered? on 16:24 - Dec 14 with 975 viewsbobwya

BBC news reported that one song says Spurs fans will be sent to Auswitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024