Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... 13:13 - Dec 13 with 24362 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/dec/12/landlord-fined-25000-over-lack-

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:15 - Dec 13 with 6123 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Her husbands arithmetic is sh1te! What a tw4t!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:16 - Dec 13 with 6130 viewsDanTheMan

What a lovely couple.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:45 - Dec 13 with 6068 viewsCoachRob

And yet the BBC and Sky promote organisation such as Taxpayers Alliance and IEA that want all regulation removed so more people can behave in this way.
The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:48 - Dec 13 with 6052 viewsNo9

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:45 - Dec 13 by CoachRob

And yet the BBC and Sky promote organisation such as Taxpayers Alliance and IEA that want all regulation removed so more people can behave in this way.

Very true, these two broadcasters are heading for the same gutter the Mail & Sun are in
The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:51 - Dec 13 with 6038 viewsGlasgowBlue

What a loathsome couple.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:53 - Dec 13 with 6024 viewsHerbivore

What horrid people.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:54 - Dec 13 with 6030 viewsgiant_stow

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:45 - Dec 13 by CoachRob

'promote'? how so?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:01 - Dec 13 with 6018 viewsGuthrum

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:54 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

'promote'? how so?

Give airtime to.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:06 - Dec 13 with 6007 viewsmonytowbray

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:01 - Dec 13 by Guthrum

Give airtime to.

I can't stand the TPA, bunch of rich greedy scum disguised as working class people who just want more bang for their buck, when in reality they just want to exploit everyone more. Who needs to worry about the NHS when you are rich enough to have private health care, aye?

TWTD never forgets…

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:11 - Dec 13 with 5998 viewsNo9

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:06 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I can't stand the TPA, bunch of rich greedy scum disguised as working class people who just want more bang for their buck, when in reality they just want to exploit everyone more. Who needs to worry about the NHS when you are rich enough to have private health care, aye?

"the TPA, bunch of rich greedy scum disguised as working class people who just want more bang for their buck,"
AND, the main people behind brexit= google Mathew Elliot
The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:26 - Dec 13 with 5979 viewsPinewoodblue

Like the way she claims to have a reasonable excuse then gives you four to choose from.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:28 - Dec 13 with 5972 viewsmonytowbray

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:11 - Dec 13 by No9

"the TPA, bunch of rich greedy scum disguised as working class people who just want more bang for their buck,"
AND, the main people behind brexit= google Mathew Elliot

And yet I'm still to receive a single one of my promised pay cheques from George Soros!

TWTD never forgets…

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:31 - Dec 13 with 5958 viewschicoazul

What do you mean by "promote"? Tell us more.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:35 - Dec 13 with 5942 viewsSpruceMoose

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:31 - Dec 13 by chicoazul

What do you mean by "promote"? Tell us more.

Promote probably isn't accurate, as I don't believe it's the BBC pushing an agenda. The BBC have long had a problem with misunderstanding the concept of balance though.

It's probably fair to say they give a disproportionate amount of coverage to fringe groups, lobbyists, organisations with unclear sources of funding who are pretending to be something they are not and individuals without a shred of credibility though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:36 - Dec 13 with 5940 viewschicoazul

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 13:16 - Dec 13 by DanTheMan

What a lovely couple.

Remember when everyone was shocked to find out these two rseholes are in fact, Maths teachers? And Judith is, or was, an adjunct prof at Imperial College? Thatcher's Children.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:37 - Dec 13 with 5933 viewschicoazul

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:35 - Dec 13 by SpruceMoose

Promote probably isn't accurate, as I don't believe it's the BBC pushing an agenda. The BBC have long had a problem with misunderstanding the concept of balance though.

It's probably fair to say they give a disproportionate amount of coverage to fringe groups, lobbyists, organisations with unclear sources of funding who are pretending to be something they are not and individuals without a shred of credibility though.

How would you know? You dont live in the UK.

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:39 - Dec 13 with 5924 viewsGeoffSentence

That pair are out of control. Not sure it says anything about the wider letting industry though.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:40 - Dec 13 with 5921 viewsSpruceMoose

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:37 - Dec 13 by chicoazul

How would you know? You dont live in the UK.

How would I know?

1) I've lived in the UK for 95% of my life.

2) BBC services continue to be available overseas.

Hope that answers your question.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 14:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:44 - Dec 13 with 5902 viewschicoazul

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:40 - Dec 13 by SpruceMoose

How would I know?

1) I've lived in the UK for 95% of my life.

2) BBC services continue to be available overseas.

Hope that answers your question.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 14:41]

Well in that case the fact you an ex-pat, along with Nigel Farage Tommy Robinson Owen Jones Diane Abbot and Peter Hitchens, all accuse the BBC of some sort of scurrilous agenda promotion and/or not understanding what their remit is, should tell the rest of us they are doing everything just fine,

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:46 - Dec 13 with 5898 viewsgiant_stow

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:35 - Dec 13 by SpruceMoose

The beeb has rules upon rules upon rules about maintaining impartiality, but mistakes can happen at an individual level. Nothings perfect, but I'd trust them more than most.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:53 - Dec 13 with 5863 viewsSpruceMoose

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:44 - Dec 13 by chicoazul

Well in that case the fact you an ex-pat, along with Nigel Farage Tommy Robinson Owen Jones Diane Abbot and Peter Hitchens, all accuse the BBC of some sort of scurrilous agenda promotion and/or not understanding what their remit is, should tell the rest of us they are doing everything just fine,

Oh dear Chico. I literally said I don't think it's accurate to say the BBC promotes an agenda. Nor did I say they misunderstood their remit.

What I said is they often get it wrong when trying to remain impartial in their coverage. Something the BBC has themselves admitted:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/07/bbc-we-get-climate-change-co

To make it easier for you to understand, here's a soundbite.

It's not deliberate agenda promotion, rather a misguided attempted to remain balanced and impartial made with the right intentions.

All in all, an epic comprehension fail by Captain Dunning—Kruger, who appears to have let his dislike of me trip his brain up.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 14:57]

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:58 - Dec 13 with 5844 viewsSpruceMoose

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:46 - Dec 13 by giant_stow

The beeb has rules upon rules upon rules about maintaining impartiality, but mistakes can happen at an individual level. Nothings perfect, but I'd trust them more than most.

Indeed. What criticism can be leveled at them is a result of their genuine attempt to be balanced and impartial. I think the BBC is an institution that, in general, the UK can be proud of.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 14:58]

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 15:04 - Dec 13 with 5821 viewsKeno

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:58 - Dec 13 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. What criticism can be leveled at them is a result of their genuine attempt to be balanced and impartial. I think the BBC is an institution that, in general, the UK can be proud of.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 14:58]

would you sat BBC News is better or worse than Fox News?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 15:06 - Dec 13 with 5801 viewsSpruceMoose

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 15:04 - Dec 13 by Keno

would you sat BBC News is better or worse than Fox News?

No comparison. Fox News isn't news in the slightest. The BBC is superior to pretty much every American news coverage I've seen.

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 15:14 - Dec 13 with 5775 viewschicoazul

The house letting industry is out of control, Pt. 1352314... on 14:53 - Dec 13 by SpruceMoose

Oh dear Chico. I literally said I don't think it's accurate to say the BBC promotes an agenda. Nor did I say they misunderstood their remit.

What I said is they often get it wrong when trying to remain impartial in their coverage. Something the BBC has themselves admitted:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/sep/07/bbc-we-get-climate-change-co

To make it easier for you to understand, here's a soundbite.

It's not deliberate agenda promotion, rather a misguided attempted to remain balanced and impartial made with the right intentions.

All in all, an epic comprehension fail by Captain Dunning—Kruger, who appears to have let his dislike of me trip his brain up.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 14:57]

I don't dislike you, I don't think about you at all. I think I get you shaky though given the number of times you edit your replies to me.
As I say, the fact that so many people think the BBC promote an agenda, dont understand their own remit, are naive or "misguided" tells me they are doing it right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024